on 13 June 2011
This is a lovely jewellery box and it is good quality. I bought it for my Neice's 4th birthday and she takes it everywhere with her! Would recommend it!
on 8 May 2012
Got this for my 6 year old for christmas and she loves it. She loves the little ballerina and the music and she loves the design on the outside.
I chose this chest over other ones because of the storage and I'm glad I did as it's just perfect for my daughter's little jewellery collection. She has her rings in the ring holders and her bangles in the middle top compartment along with ear-rings in the little side compartments. The bottom drawer is used to store her necklaces.
on 12 January 2012
Really lovely, i used to have similar as a child and brought this for christmas for my friends daughter. At 6 years old she loves it, she thinks its grown up and keeps all her bits and bobs in it as well as her 'secret' peices in the drawer. As the giver i really enjoyed giving it. Im a mother of 2 boys and this kind of thing really makes me want a girl! Lovely gift idea.
on 17 May 2014
This music box is absolutely lovely. A little drawer, plenty of space for rings and personally I really like the melody.

Downsides- the little dancing princess broke in half only after 2 days :(
and the quality isn't luxury and it really shouldn't cost 15 pounds.
on 14 February 2014
I bought this for Christmas for my granddaughter lt was absolutely perfect for an eight year old she was over the moon with it , very well packaged excellent value could not find anything like this on the high street
on 8 March 2014
My 5 year old niece loved it. It is a good size and lovely colour. Not 5 stars as the small heart on the lid was a little wonky as was the setting of the ballerina but I am highly critical and others perhaps wouldn't even notice this. My niece had no complaints.
on 3 January 2012
The look on my daughters face as she opened her gift - priceless
its well made - and just what my daughter wants to be (for now) a ballerina
on 2 May 2016
This was bought as a present for my granddaughter, when she open it she was delighted and she hasn't put it down, she wanted to take it to school to show her friends. So all in all we are delighted with this purchase.
on 25 November 2012
Brilliant item -tune easy to identify and very pleasant even have hearing it hundreds of times in the last 24 hours. Strongly recommend
on 20 March 2012
I brought the musical box for my daughters 4th birthday and she was so happy and said 'mummy my music box' she had wanted one for ages and she loves ballet so the ballerina was perfect in there. I got to video her opening the box and her face was a right picture; I knew she would like it.