on 21 May 2014
Having bought a new printer the cable supplied to link it to one of our computer boxes was too short and this 6 ft. extension answered the job and was fast delivered.
on 1 February 2014
Absolutely fantastic does exactly what you expect it do, good price, no complaints and a good buy.

Highly recommend this product to all who are interested in a product like this one.
on 10 June 2014
Was so glad to get this cable as my printer is quite old. Was just going to buy a new one then thought of checking the amazon site to find it was available. Was delighted to get it. Only thing was the p&p was more than the cable itself but I wasn't bothered about that as all in it cost me £3:48 which was better than paying for a new printer.
on 23 April 2013
came to my house unbelievably quick!!!! which was a relief, considering the last order I made to another company for the exact same cable, and still waiting for it ...(it's been a month)... not happy!
Anyway, if all you need is a cable for your printer, (I've got the 1000 HP deskjet ), then buy it!!!!! :)
on 31 December 2013
Its ok arrived on time what more can one say about a bit of wire with two different types of plug on the end
on 17 June 2016
just what i wanted
on 14 January 2016
Perfect! Got my printer back to wireless printing when I thought I'd have to get a new printer. Dispatched quickly too.
on 29 January 2012
This item was necessary to enable me to use the printer I had recently purchased and it worked and meant that I could connect my laptop and printer
2 people found this helpful
on 20 December 2011
excellent product and cheap
on 8 September 2014
Good product, very quick delivery.