on 8 May 2017
The product is realy good. However, according to the Terms and Conditions of delivery the Happy Beds company leaves the mattress(es) literaly on your front ground floor door and they are not willing to carry the product into your place.
10 people found this helpful
on 14 November 2016
Unlike other, presumably early reviews I have to disagree with good reviews given here as the mattress, whilst nice and firm deteriorates quickly. Firstly the good bits:
-Delivery is quickly and well communicated, so nothing to fault on that
-stitching and top material on the mattress are solid
-item looks identical to the photos and dimensions are correct
Sadly, that is were the positives end for us.
-the mattress is described as firm (which is why we ordered it) but fails to explain that the firmness is only in places
-all coils are interlinked, meaning if your partner moves, you will be shaken far more then you might be used to
-the top bit of padding for the coils (on both sides) compresses down within a few weeks of use, causing dulls where you usually sleep and further decreases the comfort
We now have severe aches waking up in the morning after troubled sleep, which causes us to spend money additionally, we also use a topper (that we had to buy in addition) but it only dampens the negative effects of this mattress.update Dec 16. Got rid of it after 4 months use. Now completely deteriorated. How this can still be sold is beyond me.
5 people found this helpful
on 23 December 2015
 [...]Thought this was a good buy but after sleeping on it for 5 weeks we have both changed our minds. The mattress which claims to be orthopedic...joke.....has dipped considerable on both sides where we sleep!! Also our back problems have increased!!!Have sent emails to company and am awaiting a reply as have requested a new one.NOT this same make,Not a cheap mattress as full price was £300 which was on special offer for half that. Not at all happy. Will keep people informed as to what the company will now do........Received replacement last night...same problem has occurred after only one night's use!!!! They sent exactly same make which I had requested not to send!!!
8 people found this helpful
on 13 December 2015
Comfortable bed, happy with it.
review image
11 people found this helpful
on 27 May 2016
i dont know why there are any negative comments on this mattress, my experience over the last week is that this is the most comfortable mattress i have ever slept on . i have a bad back problem and my husband has had spinal surgery and we both sleep so well . do not let the price put you of it its worth treble in my experience , i dont write reviews normaly . but i am so happy with my purchase i just had to .x
7 people found this helpful
on 28 July 2017
Arrived at the exact time I requested. (I contact the seller after ordering to arrange a particular day) Delivery driver helped me get it into the hallway.
Nice and firm
There was an odour when I first took the plastic off but that went after about an hour
Very pleased with the mattress and the service from Happy Beds
I would highly recommend
2 people found this helpful
on 12 October 2017
This mattress is brilliant and it is British. Another family member bought a memory foam mattress from a well known manufacturer around 3 years ago and paid nearly £500. It can't be turned over and has no handles for gripping. Suffice to say he is extremmely jealous of my new mattress especially when he found out the price. I really can't praise this product enough.
Also the delivery was superb contacting me to give me a 2 hour slot and texted to say when they were 30 minutes away.
One person found this helpful
on 1 March 2014
Bought for my daughter after the cat decided to ruin another mattress by peeing on it! The one she had before (the one that was destroyed) was a memory-foam mattress, so she found this one like a rock! I explained it is just the transition from a Memory-foam to an Orthopaedic, which of course she knows ;) Anyway....she now sleeps soundly and says it is pretty comfortable but did prefer the Memory-foam....that's teenagers, as I would like it!

All in all, a very good price and a good supportive Orthopaedic mattress, if you like a firm mattress!

I had an email, just a day after ordering the mattress, to let me know that it was ready for delivery and so to phone to confirm a day. Annoyingly I did not see the email that day, so it could have been delivered a day earlier, but that was my fault. I phoned the number on the email to arrange another day and spoke to a extremely pleasant woman at 'Happy Beds' and she arranged delivery for the very next day!

I was at work when it was delivered so my son signed for it. My son said the delivery guy was extremely pleasant and very good and that he even brought it in to the hallway for him - my son is 22 by the way ;)

I got this reduced, £100 more or less, and this is a bargain as it is a quality mattress!

'HAPPY BEDS' are a top reliable company and I would definitely use them again!
2 people found this helpful
on 10 May 2015
I'm well happy with this matress : ) Very comfortable and well made.Bargain!!! Thank you Happy Beds : )
review image
9 people found this helpful
on 2 April 2015
Mattress arrived within stated delivery dates. Mattresses are of good quality and very deep, firm just what to expect of a Orthopedic mattress. I would definitely agree with others who have reviewed that the mattress is best suited to a solid base i.e. Divan, not a slatted base, for the full benefits of being an orthopedic mattress.
5 people found this helpful