on 13 December 2015
Comfortable bed, happy with it.
review image
on 10 May 2015
I'm well happy with this matress : ) Very comfortable and well made.Bargain!!! Thank you Happy Beds : )
review image
on 21 July 2017
I would be proud to say, the mattress I bought fromHappy Beds, is wonderful, it is so thick, I like a firm bed and ohh my gosh this is wonderful,
I also phoned the company as I had left my wrong phone number, so when I received a email, I called and the girl that I spoke to can't remember her name anyway was lovely, nothing was a bother, really easy to talk to, so the company to the mattress to the price I am so very happy.

Thank you so much happy beds I highly recommend your company.
on 2 April 2015
Mattress arrived within stated delivery dates. Mattresses are of good quality and very deep, firm just what to expect of a Orthopedic mattress. I would definitely agree with others who have reviewed that the mattress is best suited to a solid base i.e. Divan, not a slatted base, for the full benefits of being an orthopedic mattress.
on 6 January 2014
My wife and I have been sleeping on this new mattress for 11 days at time of writing this.We have found it VERY comfortable so far. We do have a worry/concern however. After only 3 or 4 nights a surprising permanent dip appeared at our principal sleeping positions . These dips do not restore at all even though I have tried laying down the middle of the bed on what is now a ridge to try and even it out . I think this may become an issue and would prefer to give a more informed review at a later date.
on 28 July 2017
Arrived at the exact time I requested. (I contact the seller after ordering to arrange a particular day) Delivery driver helped me get it into the hallway.
Nice and firm
There was an odour when I first took the plastic off but that went after about an hour
Very pleased with the mattress and the service from Happy Beds
I would highly recommend
on 30 March 2017
Boy! This is as real can get. The description on the site does not do it justice. It has the right balance between soft and comfortable. It is largely but not to spacious. It fits into the Base I previously brought. So, I didn't need to buy another Base. Finally, it was delivered before I had the time to check my delivery date. Awesome 😄😄.
on 30 July 2017
For the price paid for this matress it's really good a little firmer than expected but overall not bad only had it a week so time will tell but carnt see there being any problems delivery was fairly quick and the delivery driver was very courteous and although we never asked him to he even took it upstairs for us . Carnt knock the service from happy beds so far 5 stars
on 16 June 2015
I have been using this bed for about two months and it is a good quality of bed. It is firm and support two heavy adults very well. We plan to add bed topper in the future to add soft layer and make our bed even more wonderful. Would recommend it to anyone who want a firm bed.
on 28 March 2017
I bought this mattress right before Christmas. I swap the sides every 2 months, so that it doesn't get tired. Happy so far, I will update my review in 6 months.