on 3 June 2012
Superb product. I have now used it a couple of times and you cannot tell the difference between this battery and the genuine Nikon product. Highly recommended.
on 10 June 2012
This was a repeat purchase as I was so pleased with the first. Superb value, as described and fully compatible with Nikon genuine battery.
on 9 November 2011
For a non-Nikon battery it certainly has the shelf life. Works just the same as the nikon and sometimes I'm not sure which battery I have in the camera. Not bad value. Charge rate just the same.
on 2 June 2013
I bought a replacement battery for my Nikon D5000 a couple of years ago but it only lasted for one charge, then died.
The original Nikon battery has plenty of life in them but you need to shell out over 30 quid for one. I thought I would buy another cheapo replacement to use as a back up.
It arrived fully charged and work perfectly - for about 30 shots then nothing. I've tried to recharge it but the little flashing light on the charger didn't appear.
My personal opinion is not to waste good money on something which is about as much use as a one legged man at an arse kicking contest
on 15 February 2014
Quick service,great value for money was a little sceptical at price but keeps charge just as long as original battery that came with camera,highly recommend.
on 22 May 2014
Obviously this is a very cheap battery, but reading all the positive reviews here I thought it would do the job in my D40. However, I'm not convinced now. Capacity seems low, and sometimes it's reluctant to take a charge at all – needs to be plugged and unplugged several times before the charger will stay on. I have not properly measured the capacity. Perhaps I just got a bad one.
on 18 December 2012
needed a spare battery so I bought this one really good buy and as far as I know it is a genuine product
on 3 October 2012
Prompt and accurate service was greatfully recieved just when needed.
Battery needed as back up for a photography assignment I was due to embark on immediately.

on 14 January 2015
I reckon I can take about two-thirds as many pictures with this as with the original battery that came with the camera, but when you consider the difference in price, that's not really surprising. I've put mine through several charging cycles now and it is still performing as well as when I got it. It's a good, cheap way of ensuring you have a bit of back-up power when you might need it
on 5 April 2014
Mine didn't hold charge all that well and within 50 shots my sensor went wonky on the camera. Tried the Panasonic original and the sensor seems to handle it a bit better, It was perfect before using one of these batteries. I'm wondering if the battery has wrecked my Leica/Lumix. Had to buy new camera as a result.

Color me unimpressed.