on 12 February 2014
I've been using this for about 6 weeks now, about 15 minutes before I hit the gym and it definitely gives you a good kick and boost. Caffeine content is 185mg per serving which wakes me up first thing in the morning.
The tingling you get when you use this is from the Beta Alanine and the first time I used it I thought I was going to itch my face off whilst I was on the stationary bike! It was not pleasant actually but only lasted about 20 minutes and now that I am used to it, that tingling and itching is barely noticeable. I ran out of this last week and noticed that my workout suffered slightly in that I missed the lift that Xplode gave me. Not sure how much of it is physical or physiological but it's now an established part of my training.
It's not too expensive either, only has 75 calories per serving, about 13g of protein - just a word of warning - the black currant flavour is absolutely hideous! Orange is way, way more pleasant.
on 12 June 2014
I have been going to the gym for about 1year and ahalf 5-6days a week and i would usually have a red kick (high caffiene gym energy drink) and they would definetly help me perform better but the amount i drink of them and pay made me think of a better option, something stronger with a more muscle fomular; thats when i saw this pre-workout, i was abit sceptic as i have bought other supplements and found them revolting or not giving me any gains, so i researched sci-mx xplode and the reviews all over the web definetly made me make up my mind.

Anyway about 20mins before my workout i took 2 scoopes and then when i got to the gym, i felt more motivated and it was like i just felt the erge to lift, i did get abit itchy on my ears and neck but aparently thats the beta-alanine. i felt more driven and alert just like i could run and keep on going. between sets i was resting maybe 15-20 secs, instead of 45-60secs, i was dripping with sweat but i just keep on going the energy carried on after the gym for a couple more hours. This xplode really does work and help, if your feeling sceptical dont hestitate just buy this product and P.S. Orange flaour is the best.

5/5 product much recommended.
on 19 June 2014
well iv took about 10 or so pre workouts over a few years and this is one of the best take one scoop 4 the 1st few times to see how you feel wen it kicks in you will feel the pump and rush that this badboy will give you and the price was so good im going to buy one more
on 20 May 2013
Great product, makes you want to train soon after taking it, makes you feel very tingley (not uncomfortable though), great taste and fairly cheap compared to others.
on 22 March 2016
I'm currently on a cutting diet so I often feel like I'm lacking in energy and focus. This preworkout doesn't give me the "blistering energy" like some others do, but I feel very zoned-in and focused when I use this. If I was on a higher calorie/carb diet, I imagine I would feel very energetic too.

The orange flavour tastes pleasant, not too sweet and it mixes very well with water. It has stained my shaker a light yellow, which is not a big deal but I wonder if it would leave a bad stain on white clothing.
on 25 May 2016
great, good pump in the gym ,i train late at night and found it didn't keep awake all night ,no massive come down taste was ok not the worse ive tasted for the price its a thumbs up from me, I will be buying again
on 8 October 2015
Very nice taste and good for energy and recovery also found that I don't need to drink red bull etc because of tiredness this drink seems to rid that too so I recommend this product also comes with measuring spoon. :)
on 26 September 2014
Just a little background about me. I've been doing shaun t workouts for about 2 years. Insanity first and at present T25. I've always been pretty motivated to do workouts but have been ill for about 8 weeks. I bought this in anticipation of needing a 'kick up the backside' for when I recover and get back into it. Tried this for the first time this evening, and my god it really gives you a buzz. It makes me feel so pumped up. The side effects include itching and tingling sensations. I get really itchy ears! But tingly in arms and legs. It is okay once you get stuck into your workout. So basically I've done no exercise for about 8 weeks and jumped straight into T25 Beta Speed 2. The whole 25 minutes done with 100% effort and no resting. Whether it's the sci mx or my sheer motivation is open to debate but I really got such a buzz from this drink. The drink itself is soluble. I used my shaker without the actual shake ball and it mixed fine. Taste isn't exactly great but bearable. I drank this about 30'mins before the workout on an empty stomach. I'm also drinking RSP nutrition ReGen as my during and post workout shake. It's not too expensive compared to other brands. Take what you will from my review but it definitely gets a thumbs up from me.
on 16 May 2014
This pre-workout gives me the energy i could obtain for a fraction of the price by drinking a strong cup of coffee
HOWEVER
This pre-workout gives me an increased level of focus and an enhanced pump which a cup of coffee/caffiene pills etc cannot achieve. In my opinion it is worth the price-tag and i will be sure to keep my stock topped up.
on 16 April 2016
Ok, this thing is something that has to be used by people who know what they are doing. Crash is crazy, I wasn't able to move as I was so tired. Then again I have insomnia and that actually helped me to get some sleep:) Energy gain is not as big as You would expect and tingly feeling is very noticeable. Would still recommend it for the money, but try even smaller dosage than recommend if You are new to this.