on 25 November 2012
Having got bored with the usual range of herbal or fruit teas, this came as a pleasant alternative. A good, strong flavour that brewed quickly.
on 24 November 2015
I love licorice and I love pukka teas but I didn't like these. Everyone's different but I just couldn't drink this.
on 24 April 2017
More cinnamon than liquorice.
on 4 January 2012
This tea is absolutely delicious. The hint of cinnamon works wonders and with a pinch of sugar only heaven awaits.
on 6 March 2013
I have never drunk ordinary tea, and not daft on most flavouried teas, but this one is brilliant. It really does taste of cinnamon and licquorice.
on 2 March 2013
If you like herbal-type infusions, then this is one to try. It's naturally quite sweet and has more flavour than many of these "teas."
on 14 February 2017
I usually drink a different flavour of Pukka tea but thought I would try this one as it sounded delightful...and I was not disappointed. I always find Pukka teas have a nice strong flavour unlike some which can taste like warm water with the slightest hint of whatever they're supposed to be.
I could taste the licorice more than the cinnamon in this one; perfect for a chilly winter's evening.
on 7 April 2015
While I LOVE this tea and the tea itself is top quality, I expected the packaging to be the one in the picture.
The tea I received is in the old packaging, which is less appealing.
Perhaps there are lots of boxes in the warehouse so the one you get will be the advertised newest packaging. As I say, the tea is the same and I can't (usually) fault Pukka.
on 14 September 2014
Not too keen on this tea as I find the licorice is not very prominent. Personally I would advise if you want licorice try the Peppermint and Licorice. This has more of a cinnamon flavour but even that is quite weak.
on 27 August 2013
One of my favourite pukka products. I can't find it in the high street shops, only small specialist ones if I am lucky. I can get the licorice and spearmint but I find that too sweet. This flavour is simply Devine.