on 9 May 2012
Yes, it's a battery and it's cheaper than the OEM equivalent. Actually this is pretty amazing value as you get two batteries for a lot less than the price of one OEM version. I can't yet comment on how long these last but they're supposedly higher capacity than the battery that came with my camera. Only time will tell as it takes a little while for batteries to be conditined to their optimum level. I bought these in conjunction with Ex-Pro Nikon EN-EL12, ENEL12, MH-65, MH65 Digital Camera Battery Travel Charger, UK, USA, Canada & Europe - 2 Hour Fast Charge - for Nikon Coolpix S70, S610, S610c, S620, S630, S640, S710, S1000, S1000pj, S1100pj, S1200pj, S6000, S6150, S6200, S8000, S8...which is the sort of thing that Nikon should have supplied in the first place.
on 25 September 2013
Great little batteries and they are of a very slightly higher capacity than the one supplied with the camera and therefore seem to last that bit longer. No problems with them at all in use or when charging.
on 10 April 2013
Bought two of these batteries so that I could always have batteries on hand should one run down whilst I was out. These batteries were as cheap as could be, and work just as well as the original product. Well worth getting a couple to keep your camera going, especially at these prices.
on 23 February 2012
Ok so I bought a Nikon S8000 , When a 4g Memory Card is used with the Camera it is capable of taking approx 600 shots at high resolution. The supplied Battery has only enough power for 200 Shots and a Video or two.
Enter the very good value 2 Batteries for a very reasonable Price.
I can honestly say I would have lost some very good shots if I hadn't packed the spares
on 26 February 2012
What can I say these batteries are the business. I bought them as a spare for my Nikon camera and I have to say they are an unbelievable value, and perform as well as or better than the original Nikon batteries.
on 11 June 2012
Im very pleased with this puchase, only been using them for a month or so but they seem to be better than the original nikon battery supplied with my nikon coolpix s8200.One battery powered it for over 300 photos and reviews on screen(a whole holidays worth).have only charged each one once but have had no problems. excellent value especially as two batteries supplied for only £4.
on 30 November 2012
These batteries are exactly the same size as the original supplied by Nikon at a fraction of the price.
The quality seems every bit as good, and the bonus is that they seem to hold a charge for a bit longer than the original.
At this price I would say they are an absolute bargin. Again well done Amazon!
on 17 December 2012
Excellent! - I'm really impressed. The price is amazing, at a fraction of the cost of a genuine part, I thought they'd be worth the gamble. Well, the gamble paid off. They arrived fully charged, and hold their charge much better than that of the standard battery that came with my Nikon Camera. And it wasn't that my Nikon battery was old, and dying. I only bought it three months ago, and these outlast it, by a noticeable difference. - I highly recommend these.
on 27 November 2011
2nd order, as they we such a low price, they are actually higher spec than stated, we decided we may as well get more to save us worrying about charging when we are on holiday! Shall probably by some more...if i manage to convince him we need a 2 week holiday next year :)
on 10 October 2012
There's not a lot to say about batteries, and it will take a while before I know if they have an adequate performance, but at this price it has to be worth a punt!