Customer reviews

Size: 24 Pack|Change

on 22 April 2017
These arrived quickly. They are a bit big on (what I thought were) big hands, but they do the job of keeping my hands safe from the nicotine when mixing e-liquid. They are thin but not too thin, very much like the gloves you used to get with hair dye. There are 150 in the pack I got, not 100 as in the picture.
on 7 January 2012
I suffer from contact dermatitis on both hands and latex or rubber gloves irritate it even more. My GP recommended that I wear plastic gloves when doing housework. These gloves are ideal. Quickly disposable and a large enough fit as to not feel cramped. My dermatitis is improving since using these and I will definitely order more from this seller. They were delivered promptly and well packaged and at a competitive price.
on 16 April 2017
very handy! I use them for all sorts. I wear the when cleaning the cat litter tray (yuk) i'v used them to go through the hoover back when i'v accidentally hooverd up jewellery and as spare hair dying gloves. an odd one will break here and there but they're dirty cheap and you get 100 of them.
on 8 August 2017
Very thin gloves used for light, short tasks.
Surprisingly strong for how thin these are but they can split easy if rough handling something.
100 gloves in a packet.
Cheap, so you don't /can't expect too much from them.
I think they're good & a bargain.
on 22 May 2017
Unbelievable price for the amount you get. I actually got a pack of 150. Not the best quality but at that price just throw it away and get another one out when you start to feel it not working
on 13 August 2017
I wear these when polishing my furniture, as I hate the sticky residue that otherwise gets left on my skin. Delivery was quick and they are exactly as described - clear disposable gloves!
on 11 March 2017
Will help me with dyeing my hair, great price and fast delivery
on 14 April 2017
Got these a year ago and I liked them then. Recently purchased again but noticed the quality has gone down. That is, the thickness of the gloves is atleast half the previous ones. Will not go for these ones again.
on 23 July 2016
Pretty rubbish but also very cheap. Will spend a bit more for latex in future
on 6 March 2017
Great for numerous applications. I mostly use them when I have to do something on my motorbike. They are sufficiently stretchy that they don't split at the drop of a hat.