on 22 November 2015
Very disappointed with the most recent order of this product. Have been ordering this for my partner for years and had no qualms,however this time we were sent a Schwarzkopf product,but this time in a silver bottle and not a clear one. Assumed they had changed the packaging of the hair product, but when my partner started using the hair heat protection spray it left her hair feeling greasy. This product is either not the same or has taken a turn for the worse. My advice to consumers who use the original clear bottled Schwarzkopf product,beware of dodgy silver bottled imitation!
on 30 December 2015
love this stuff my hair is really fine and this stuff makes it less fly away after blow drying only problem is the pink top clear bottle is hard to get hold of as the manufacturers have brought out similar grey bottle which is not the same as the original.
on 20 June 2013
This product was recommended to me by a friend who is a hairdresser.
I am a man who has short curly hair, which I straighten before styling.
A tiny amount is needed ( just a couple of short sprays ) and it seems to be the perfect product for my hair.
The price is fantastic too, so I am delighted with my purchase.
on 14 September 2015
You need to change the image of the product! I thought I was ordering the item in the image but instead got a newer item with different ingredients. I can't use the newer product as I'm allergic to some of the ingredients! Very disappointed and now have to search elsewhere to find the product I want/need and able to use. Given product to someone else since it'll cost to much to be worth sending it back.
on 7 October 2012
This product works very well on my hair. Once sprayed on freshly dried hair it protects and holds firm all the sections of hair I'm using with my straighteners. The result lasts all day, with the help of a little hairspray. If I didn't use this product my hair would just flop!
on 3 August 2014
Good for curly , frizzy afro hair when straightening or blow drying & actual lasts long. My hair dont smell burnt after straighting too. A bit sticky but wears off after hair is styled.
on 28 December 2013
I have very frizzy hair and often after straightening it doesn't stay as I want it but since using this I have noticed a big difference.
on 17 February 2015
not a good product
on 19 October 2013
I don't think this works at all. It made my hair hard and made styling harder. My hair hasn't looked "protected" in the least.
on 1 January 2013
I can't find this product in the local shops, hence I purchased on-line. I find the product very easy to use and does not make my hair dull or feel heavy.