Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£2.23

on 15 March 2013
This book was a free book that I wanted to read to my little brother at bedtime. I got it because it looked age appropriate and it really was. I gave it a 5 star rating because it was exactly what I was looking for and it had lots of twists in the tale so my brother got really into it and wanted to find out what happened. Overall a wonderful book for 7 age and younger. I liked the story line and how as well as entertaining young children it also teaches them without them knowing. There was only 1 thing I disliked which was that the pictures was so small and there wasn't enough pictures. But completely worth getting.
on 2 June 2013
First try of an e book for my granddaughter (she likes to play on my kindle fire from time to time) and disappointing - pictures too small in relation to text. Story didn't make a great deal of sense on any level - tornado's were not explained and the story seemed to promote selfishness as far as Maebelle was concerned. Not good children's fiction in my view.
on 20 June 2012
It is a nice story but very American so you have to do some explaining what things mean. It is a shame this is too hard for early readers so my little one was disappointed that mummy had to read it. Another year or so she will be able to read it herself.
on 11 August 2014
I like this book. It's so interesting and that's why I gave this book a rating of 5. I like the part when Willy the duck helps Maebelle to catch her hat. I don't dislike anything. I recommend this book to anyone.
on 5 June 2016
It is very good for young children and very easy to understand but maybe a bit scary for younger ones as well because of the tornado bit it would be better if you just said it was wind.
on 22 January 2013
I am nine and I loved it I would definitely recommend it to other people around my age and actually I would recommend it for all ages.It is a fun adventure to see if Willy can get back to the barn with the hat before the tornado hits.(or nado according to Willy)to find out more read it yourself and the best part is totally free!!!so enjoy reading this wonderful book!!!
on 23 January 2013
My daughter liked the story but she says that 'Willy the duck was silly to go out in a tornado'
The illustrations are extremely small, but the story is a good length and kept my daughter interested.
on 14 March 2014
Because it looked interesting to read.
I like that one of the weakest character did the saving what I disliked was Rita H could do another one of Maebelle hat but this time do it longer
Because it could be better
on 24 December 2014
I choose this rating because it is not a bad book and the first half of the book was great and I don't even know how much I love the book
I would recommend it to people that are aged between 0-8 because I am 8
What I liked about the book is that Maebelles hay flew away and the duck was out there and Maebelle was able to save him
What I did not like was it was too short for my age so can you please make it so much fun and better than it is and make it longer too
on 25 July 2015
I never knew what or who the characters were at first but still it was actually quite a good book.
:) Also at first I thought Willy was a boy who lived on the farm! It would be great if the characters could be explained so the reader will know who they are.THANKS!