Customer reviews

CTM Men's Elastic Braided Stretch Belt with Silver Buckle and Tan Tabs, XL, Black
Size: X-Large|Colour: Black|Change

on 1 June 2017
It stretched quite quickly so it is now quite a bit longer than it started out!
on 28 November 2012
Good thickness and not thin and floppy. The width is just right for my jeans and the belt has a comfortable 5cm stretch, so no problem either standing or sitting - which has been the problem with 'normal' belts that are fine standing then cut right in when sitting down.. No holes to worry about as the prong slips inbetween the fabric folds so you can adjust it to whatever suits you on the day.
on 4 July 2011
THIS BELT IS IDEAL FOR GENERAL USE THE STRETCH CAPABILITY
SAVES THE CONSTANT ADJUSTMENT WHEN WORKING AT DIFFERENT LEVELS.
WORTH THE MONEY
on 8 November 2012
This belt has been an excellent solution to maintaining effective trouser support before and after dining out. It is suitable for both formal and informal occasions.
on 7 January 2012
Purchased this item for my partner. It was just what he wanted...a smart/casual belt with a little bit of stretch. Impressed with the quality, too, so good value for money.
on 15 June 2013
Very good. Very comfortable. Very stretchy. Being a traditionalist, I was skeptical about the idea of not having set belt holes (my assumption was that even if it worked it would be awkward to get the buckle pin through the belt) but I couldn't have been more wrong. Being able to position the buckle at any point through the belt works much better than having fixed holes. I will buy another of these belts if/when they get more stock of my size (in black).
on 18 September 2012
The belt I got is absolutely fine and it was delivered on time but I really wanted another colour. Four colours were advertised but only two were available at the time and it would have been better if the advert had been updated so that this information was available before further investigation. I notice today that they are currently unavailable.
on 21 November 2012
Better than normal belts they just that bit of extra give you need when moving about. They look very neat.
on 10 October 2013
Having a "larger than I would like" waistline, my trousers have a tendency to slip down to the hips, and so I tried one of these belts. It is not a complete solution (which is to recover my waistline) but it does help a lot.

The type I initially bought had a leather tail with holes, and with time the holes became over-stressed and the tail material to deteriorate. So then I tried this design where the adjustment spike simply penetrates the stretchy belt itself. This avoids concentrated stress always occurring at the same point, and enables infinite adjustment. After two months experience with my first one, I have bought more, as this type of stretch belt is inherently more durable.

One tip: as the belt stretches (obviously) I found that I needed one size smaller than my waist measurement would suggest. Otherwise you end up with an excessive and annoying unused tail.
TOP 100 REVIEWERon 8 November 2013
Excellent woven elasticated belt - seems well made from thick elastic cord with tan end piece and loops and a bright metal buckle - looks great for more casual wear. Good fit too, allowing some flexibility at the same time looking smart. Pleased with this - recommended.