1,218
Flavour Name: Chicken|Change

on 18 August 2013
My pooch is 13 years old and he has always been feed Wagg. He is in very good health as are his teeth. Some people get all precious about their dog and what it eats. Buying what they think is some special food for their dog. Well this food is cheap and my pooch has lived for 13 long healthy years. Nothing more to say.
on 28 December 2012
I said in my review of Wagg Worker 'Beef and Veg' that I gave my dogs a variety of food. However, I noticed that recently the most of the protein content was beef, so I tried this Chicken variety. I was really testing it out on a few to see if too much red meat content may be the cause of some skin irritations. Not conclusive, but those that are on the Chicken seem to be doing better. Many are not bothered by the all beef diet, so i shall continue with both. But if you have been on the beef variety and have noticed more obvious scratching, this could be a good alternative.
on 7 September 2011
This dog food is very appealing to my dog as he is a fussy eater but since having him on Wagg Worker he eats every bit. I feed it dry but it can be fed wet.
Good value for money and you do not have to feed vast quantaties to maintain weight and activity levels.
on 4 December 2011
Good to have a big bag of dog food delivered straight to the door. We have 6 working sheepdogs & two spaniels all of whom enjoy this feed. I buy a couple of flavours to give the dogs variety.
Good value for money too.
on 9 June 2012
wagg complete worker beef and vegetable dry mix 17 kg That is what my Ben, the collie and Lucy the golden retriever love, sometimes I add grated cheese, but they eat it greedily without any encouragement.
As for me, well, wouldnt you like from finger-tip to door service, I dont even have to remember to order it. Amazon deals with all of that,and reminds me when they are about to despatch an order, all I do is open the door when the postman delivers it. Direct debit takes care of the cost. Its cheaper this way too, (I will keep an eye on this!!) It is such a relief to be taken care of like this, I am 75 and have no car, so the convenience of having this heavy food delivered is 2nd to none.
on 1 December 2011
I have 7 working dogs so when i go to the pet store as you can imagine i have to buy alot! it was on special on amazon for £8.39 which is cheaper than anywhere else especially for 17kg and FREE delivery! why sweat getting it myself when i can get it straight to the door!!
ow and the dogs love it too! :)
on 16 January 2015
I know that this particular brand is on the cheaper side but don't let that put you off buying it. I have five dogs of all different shapes, sizes and breeds, so far I've not had any problems with them at all. I use this product because some of my pets struggle to digest certain types of rich dog food in particular the meaty brands so end up suffering from a lot of loose stools or suffer from sickness and constipation at times. Since feeding them this I've had no problems at all, I tend to steer away from rich or meaty food as it doesn't always agree with them. I have found this to be quite easily digestible and they tend to love the taste even though the food itself looks quite bland and unappealing. I suppose this is because it doesn't have tons of artificial colours and flavourings in them. The kibble sizes are great too as they vary from the size of a five pence peice to just over the size of a one pence piece. My pets seem to pick out the pieces that they like the most and as I have smaller breeds the smallest kibbles tend to suit them best whilst the larger breeds tend to favour the slightly larger kibbles. The product also seems to give them quite a lot of energy and keeps them fuller for longer so that they actually eat less (which saves me more money in the long run). Overall, I'm really happy with this product as it's saved me from spending huge amounts of money on food that claims to be much better at aiding with digestion and keeping dogs coats in tip top condition, I find that this product does both without the huge price tag.
As a tip you can also try mixing the kibbles up with some plain cooked rice and/or with a bit of canned fish in oil which I have heard is very good for dogs. I'd avoid using too much and saturating the food, just a little bit goes a very long way and makes mealtimes much more interesting. I hope this helps!
on 29 December 2012
I have two six year old lurchers, they have been on Wagg for almost the whole of their adult life. It suits them beautifully, they never have a stomach upset, their teeth are excellent and their coats are gleaming. I was so impressed after using it for a few months I contacted Wagg to let them know how well my dogs were doing on their " newish" diet.I have also used other Wagg dog food and find that excellent too.
on 4 November 2015
Awful awful awful brand of dog food. Two bags in a row, both brought seperately have had mould (see attached picture) after trying to contact Wagg discovered it's not just me and seems to be a common occurance along with finding screws, plastic bits, bugs etc. Given that mold like this can produce mycotoxins which can be fatal to dogs you'd think they'd care a bit more but clearly not!
review image
on 15 June 2012
Afair quality feed at a good price,makes the base for a maintenance diet for working dogs. The actual meat content isn`t given in specific terms but it does claim to contain a fair spectrum of vitamins. I mix it with a good meat and mineral base to ensure complete needs are met.