Customer reviews

Bloch 209 Pink Arise Leather Ballet 11 s C Fitting
Size: EU 29 UK 11 C|Colour: Pink|Change
Price:£7.95+ Free shipping

on 15 October 2016
Not sure how many stars to give. I'm sending them back because they're too small and I decided to go to a shop to have a pair fitted as this was my daughters first ever pair and I was overwhelmed by the different sizes available. If you know what size you need, these look like really nice quality shoes however.
on 18 July 2017
Great little ballet shoes.
Got 2 sizes bigger than the Ines they replaced.
The standard ones are a little bit wide for my daughter however the strings help.
Overall happy although the price was not that competitive as the Ines they replaced.
on 3 March 2017
Bought a size larger than my daughter's usual shoe size as this seems to be what is recommended for ballet shoes. They are quite big but you can tighten the strings to fit the shoe to the foot, and it is nice to know there is some growing space! My daughter says they're very comfortable.
on 14 March 2017
Always lovely ballet shoes, we just buy the next size up when hers are getting too small and they're great shoes
on 10 March 2017
Lovely little ballet shoes. Good fit and the elastic keeps them on do well .
on 30 March 2016
Daughter is 7.5 but bought a 8, fits well for my little ballerina
on 17 October 2017
Nice and speedy delivery, shoes very nice, my daughter has to have these shoes as part of her ballet kit. We have had before so know they are very good quality only having new pair as outgrown old ones.
on 22 January 2016
Advertised as toddler sizes, ordered what I thought was a child size, arrived as a full sized adult 6.5 not a childs...ebay...
Nothing wrong with the product itself, it just needs to be clearer on the difference between adult and childrens sizes.
on 29 January 2016
Very nice shoes and fits perfectly. They are well made and my granddaughter loves them, I would recommend them whole heartedly as they are very nice shoes and they arrived the following day which was a nice surprise.
on 3 March 2017
So happy with my order it's exactly as picture shows fits perfectly. Delivery very quick and cheep would definitely recommend and order from them again thank you.