Customer reviews

on 3 March 2016
The writing is wonderful as one would expect. I do have a quibble with the book itself. The printing is in too fine a font and too pale to read easily, especially if one has eye problems as it have.
on 8 March 2013
Full of the loving, simple living charity of a great and very humble saint, who closely approached the example of His Blessed Lord, Jesus Christ.
on 29 October 2013
I read this as a child so it was good to refresh my memory of the Christmas
Present I received many years ago.
on 6 March 2016
A book that is best for those with a love of God and an understanding of the way, the truth and the life. Simple, beautiful and meaningful. Not a book for cynics or those who only trust in science.
on 14 July 2014
I found this interesting though far from an easy read.
Perseverance is required. But this is a thoughtful selection and represents
very good value.
on 23 April 2014
I just love this, I've had a copy for years and wanted it on my kindle. very in keeping with the words of our new Pope Francis too!