Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Arcade Fire Shop now Fitbit

on 24 March 2013
brilliant and sturdy. seventeen more words needed well that seems a bit pointless really so ill keep typing until I can submit.
on 22 May 2017
It's a cup
on 10 April 2014
Bought these to play beer pong at a BBQ party, these were the perfect size. Also perfect just for drinking with! ha.
on 17 October 2016
Very good quality
on 12 March 2017
Awesome cups
on 26 September 2012
Great party cups.

I had a good look around to find the best cups at the best price.
These are what I liked the best, the size is perfect for a good size drink, so make sure you buy the 16oz cup. You can use them again, So don't be lazy wash them out and save your cash, then they work out very cheap.

They feel good to hold, nice grip to them, with the ridges around them helps stop slipping, also helps you know how much to fill your cup.. First ridge/line spirits, (from the bottom up) 2nd wine, 3rd beer/soft drink.

They were delivered from here very quickly, I would have liked them wrapped with some bubble wrap in-case they got damaged on the way, it happens and will.
Lucky my 100 cups only wrapped in a plastic within a plastic bag seem OK.

They have the name "SOLO" on the cups packet, these are the ones from the USA... The ones you want.

I can't believe that I am doing a review on "plastic cups" ..

Enjoy !
on 23 May 2013
Red solo cup is the best kind of receptical for barbecues, tailgates, fairs and festivals. They are cheap and disposable and in about fourteen years they will decompose. I really love how they're easy to stack but I do hate how easy they crack, especially if you sit on them and your beer goes everywhere. I've seen them in blue and also yellow but only the red works for me. Every time I fill it up I just have a party. It's really easy to write your name on with a Sharpie pen so you never lose your drink and people know who you are without even having to introduce yourself.

The red solo cup is more than just plastic - it's amazing, I'd even go so far as to say fantastic, and believe me, when I look at it I just want to tell it "Red solo cup, you're not just a cup. God, no. You're my friend - life long. Thank you red solo cup for being my friend. I love you and I wish someone would write a song about you".
22 Comments| 18 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 20 April 2013
This was an excellent product. I was hosting a party and ordered 50 of these cups.

I was not sure if they would arrive in time (as I ordered just on the last day) and I then contacted the seller. They were very cooperative and although they had already sent out the order, they ensured my order once delivered got put where I wanted it.

The cups themselves were good quality, large and a nice red colour.

If you are looking for these fashionable cups, these are the cups to get. I would definitely order from this seller again as the service was excellent.
on 16 June 2013
Perfect for pool party. Didn't crumple - looked great and could be filled over and over again.
Very pleased - great buy.
on 1 June 2013
The cups themselves are excellent quality and my friend was delighted with them but they arrived a slightly more "cherry red" than i was expecting.