on 13 May 2010
I'm absolutely loving this album!

Sometimes remixes can seem like they go on for ages - but all of these are just right.

I also often feel that remixes can ruin otherwise great songs. However, on the whole, this isn't the case with this set.

Lady GaGa has set such a high standard and when I first heard about this album I was worried! But then I guess she would never release anything but the best!

A worthy companion to her The Fame Monster album
The Fame Monster
on 4 August 2010
All the songs you know and love, but even more up-tempo. Its brilliant for sticking on your MP3 player and heading to the gym with.
on 5 September 2011
I liked both the first and second album GAGA has produced. But this is drivel, some of the worst 'remixes' I've had the misfortune to hear. With so many talented DJ's around how did this get released?
on 15 June 2010
When Lady GaGa first exploded on the scene, I weren't interested in her music, but it's definitely grown on me. So when 'The Remix' album came out I gave it a listen and was not disappointed! I'm a big fan of remixed music and this album houses some of my favourites.

My favs are;

Eh, Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say) - FrankMusik "Cut Snare Edit" Remix
Love Game - Chew Fu Ghettohouse Fix
Poker Face - LLG vs GLG Radio Mix
Telephone - Passion Pit Remix

Definitely recommend people listen to and buy this album.
on 5 June 2010
Quite frankly, you cannot go wrong with this CD. If you liked the original of the song, then the remix will blow your mind!
Lady Gaga, as per usual, has produced a high quality record, and not spewed out rubbish as many other artists do.
All the tracks are primed and ready to dance to at any party, and the subtle re-working makes them feel much fresher!
on 10 May 2010
it is a fantastic album howeever some of the songs r stretched out abit but u can edit it urseelf if ya got itunes :)