on 31 October 2013
These are great tea lights, they burn steady and evenly and cleanly. They state 4 - 5 hours burn time and I think this is a good estimate. I have got 2 evenings out of them so it could be more?
I bought from the seller - Severn DIY for £3.00 a pack of 50 and they worked out excellent value as the postage costs stay low no matter how many packs I ordered. I have stocked up while they are such a good price!
Very happy, thank you.
11 people found this helpful
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 8 May 2017
i only buy prices tea lights now, they dont funnel, and funneling is a waste of money as half the wax is left on the outside of the holder.
These dont do that at all, so buy with confidence, i guess in this case you get what you pay for !!
3 people found this helpful
on 18 May 2017
Good candles
But got harassed for a review pretty
Much as soon as delivered
Which I find irritating

The candles are great and let a long time
But maybe give the buyers a little
More time to use them before harassing for a review
2 people found this helpful
on 28 November 2017
Really well priced candles!
They burn for longer then I thought they would I was happy about that.
Quick delivery time!
As multi packs of candles normally have many of them broken or damaged these are by far the best. I think only one out of the 50 was slightly dented.
Fantasic!
Would buy again!
on 19 February 2018
Very pleased. Will definately purchase again, really clean, quality burn, previously I have found some tealights have an odour whilst burning. Used in a essential oil burner so particularly keen not to have any other odour than the essential oils I am selecting.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 18 December 2015
These are excellent tealights. The ones I have used so far have lasted nearly 5 hours. Perfect for long winter nights in candle-holder ornaments. The wicks are great quality and don't create a flicker. If you burn for a short while and reuse, they still last for hours. I am very impressed with them, and won't be buying cheap​ supermarket ones again!
2 people found this helpful
on 4 August 2017
In my experience, these are much better than any generic tealights. They burn for easily 3 times as long as generic ones. It's a clean burn, easy light, overall a great product. My family and I have been using them for decades.
on 24 December 2017
They don’t last 5 hours as stated. They burn out really quickly. I’ve used a small melt and used around 10 of these just to burn it. Also noticed the wick on quite a few of them is none existent so you can't even burn them, so I've had to throw quite a few in the bin. I wouldn't purchase again.
on 10 September 2017
arrived a bit battered in the post. lasted about 3 hours, nothing really impressive, there's better out there, wouldn't really buy again.
on 12 January 2018
We used to buy tee lights from Wilkinson but when they ran out we tried these before Christmas. What a difference! These last much longer and therefore cost less in the long run. Excellent!!