HALL OF FAMETOP 500 REVIEWERon 2 November 2011
It's the one truly bad thing about flatscreen TVs: as neat, compactly-designed and multifunctional as they are... by and large, if anything should happen to the remote control, they become unusable. Which is precisely what happened to my parents' set. Thankfully, I found this reasonably-priced Toshiba model and was able to replace their remote with an identical one and everything seems to function as it should.

Very handy, as I was dreading having to teach my dad how to navigate his way around a different style of remote!
on 20 August 2013
Hmm! The product arrived in good time but was the updated version of what was requested. Ordinarily this would be good but the unit was to replace one mislaid (Thought lost) of a nonagenarian and has a slightly different layout which she (But not I) found confusing. She has now found the original so the new one is languishing in a drawer I'm afraid.
The product itself is excellent, the delivery time great.
on 7 January 2014
The dog found a new toy and I no longer had a TV remote. This is slightly different to the original but works perfectly well, good quality. It has got one button on it that I can't fathom out what it's for but hey ho, can't be important!
on 30 May 2014
It was the exact one i was looking for and i then received a more updated version which is perfect i will recomend to everyone i know these services excellent
on 23 August 2013
Exactly what I needed, now I have full control over my TV after misplacing my previous remote control some time ago
on 24 September 2015
first class product and service thanks
on 30 June 2015