Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Best of 2017 Shop now Shop now

on 30 April 2017
absolutely superb. Really good quality and very sturdy.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 26 October 2013
Very pleased. It fits perfectly in kitchen, I use it to store veg in wicker baskets and it looks lovely
on 21 January 2010
Bought this as a present for my father who loves to garden. It is a very well made piece of kit and is very stylish. Has the option of being wall mounted or left on the ground. Over the Christmas period it was snowing heavily so my father left in indoors near the kitchen and it was used as a shoe stand, and I have to say - it looked excellent even being used as this. It is easy to put together and sturdy. No screws are provided for mounting on walls - but this is not a problem worthy of taking stars away from the product. Otherwise I cannot think of anything wrong with this product.
on 22 April 2013
I chose this rating because it was not quite as wide as advertised, however I am very pleased with the appearance and quality. My spring plants look beautiful on it.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 1 June 2013
I really like the look of this product - the fact that it was so easy to assemble with no screws is a plus. The only negative for me is that it is for herbs and there isn't really enough space between the shelves. As herbs grow the tops of the plants are constricted but it does look very stylish on the patio.
on 19 March 2010
This is a beautiful object - lightweight and easy to assemble, with no screws, nuts or bolts it takes literally seconds to assemble. It is free standing and can be picked up and moved around the garden - I love it! the finish is a 'distressed' bronze which I am sure will look good for years. Ours will be filled with pots of herbs and positioned near the barbecue - useful and beautiful.
on 8 May 2014
Love the fact no need for screwdriver, simply folds into position. Nice bronze finish, fairly sturdy. You won't get large plants on this due to the height of the shelves but perfect for small pots and herbs etc,looks very decorative. Useful display unit, would look good indoors or outdoors where I have placed mine. A couple of the ornate leaves were bent but I carefully bent them back into shape.
on 4 December 2013
I was looking for smart outdoor shelving for under my canopy and this suits me perfectly. I knew the size but imagined it a little bigger!
on 18 December 2013
•No assembly required - folds flat
•Freestanding or can be wall/fence mounted (fixings not included)
•Easy to set up & easy to move, can be used inside or outside
•Decorative metalwork, suitable for pot plants or herbs
•Height 83cm (33') x Width 50cm (20") x Depth 29cm (11.5") at base
on 19 April 2014
The frame was intact, no DIY required, simple to assemble. It is well made and sturdy, holds at least 9 plants in small pots. I wish it had been larger in height and width, but overall a very good purchase.