on 18 April 2013
Nicely finished device but level phials/bubble are inaccurate which kinda negates its value as a level. I would rather pay more for an accurate device. Although only £8.00 (there are cheaper ones so heaven knows what the accuracy of these are!) it is really £8.00 only. Should have guessed it wouldn't be precise at that proce I suppose but worth the risk.
on 14 February 2013
Not a lot you can say about a plastic cube,I could have bought a cheaper version ( with bad reviews) but I believe "in this world you get what you pay for" and this is very much the case with this item. Top quality and it fitted and works like a dream on my Nikon D7000.
on 23 August 2013
I saw a fellow snapper using one of these on a landscape photography course and thought what a great idea. Such a simple device but so handy for making sure pics are perfectly level. You can see the level clearly whether shooting in landscape or portrait and it slips neatly into the hotshoe.
on 5 January 2013
This looks just like its picture online.
I will be using this when the weather gets better and I can get out to do architectural and landscape shots.
Really bought it to simplify doing panoramic shots.
on 30 December 2013
Ordered this to replace an earlier one purchased which I lost, therefore I was100% already satisfied with the spirit level. The product is awesome and does what it says it does, so no more skew horizons.

The product was ordered very late in the evening of 19th December with eta of 23-28th December BUT I had a pleasant surprise when it dropped through my letter box on 21st December - well done to seller you can't have quicker delivery than that.
on 15 June 2013
This is a steal at the price and does the job well.
I did take a small file to all the corners as they were very sharp and also the fitting plate as this was way too tight, this only took a couple of minutes and improved the feel and fit.
Recommended at this price, saves all that straightening in Photoshop when you get home after a day on the hills.
on 16 March 2012
Very cute, small, amazingly well made little accessory.
Useful for night leveling or panoramas.
Tight hot-shoe fit, easy to lose due to size.
on 25 June 2014
It does what it says but I have used it only twice since I bought it so it was a waste of money for me
on 25 September 2014
as described
on 27 November 2013
This level is poorly made and not moulded straight, when put on your camera it is not level, spend more on a better quality level.