on 9 February 2013
I bought a set of 72 Copic Markers, and then bought this because I thought it would be nicer to carry around as opposed to the plastic box the markers came in. When it arrived I was happy. It looked nice, but when I put in all the markers into the empty wallet, the wallet wouldn't close. Once the pens are in the wallet, the Velcro won't reach the other Velcro part on the wallet, so it won't close. I didn't expect that from a empty wallet made specifically for 72 copic markers.
on 21 February 2013
bought this thinking it would work with the copic set a 72 markers sadly tho with all 72 in then can't close it as the Velcro does not reach :( could do with another Velcro strip at the top then i feel it would work perfectly
on 12 May 2013
I really like this case as I can now see my colours at a glance. The only problem is that if you fill it up it becomes difficult to close it. I will however buy anonther one because my collections of pens is growing and this is the best case for the price that I have found.
on 30 October 2013
Bought this wallet along with 72 copic markers. Markers fit perfectly in the wallet. If your having problems fitting the markers in, then just wiggle the wallet about. Its nice and compact. Very pleased
on 20 October 2014
It is a nice pen case that can hold a lot of pens! but there is a lot of discrepancy about what brand of pens fit, i own a lot of different brands of markers, from sharpies to pro marker and Faber-Castell Pitt. now if you have big brush Faber-Castell Pitt it is serious struggle to get them in and takes determination and time .. also they don't come out very well either! but if you just own the normal brush set you can fit two to a slot, you can just about fit 2 fine tip sharpies in a slot too. promarkers are prefect for it, i would recommend this item to people with a set pen size around the Copic/promarker size but any bigger or smaller better opt for something else. also it does become a problem to close the more you fill it
on 16 June 2014
Sturdy case, but struggled and bulged when filled with pens. Still would recommend despite the closing issues with the Velcro.
on 14 December 2014
Definitely makes my collection look very pretty and professional and I prefer it to my other case which is a metal one and keep getting dents when I travel with it. It's pretty good for non-copic brand pens, too, although obviously thicker ones will fit in a bit better. I also like that you can take out the middle part and make it just a smaller wallet - I don't own that many copics so that's a great feature.
on 9 February 2013
I used to store my copics in a box but couldn't see the colours properly... this wallet makes everything so much easier... you can organise your colours together and it stores 72 Copics!! I have Copic Sketch and Copic Originals and they both fit ok in this wallet... it's excellent value for money!
on 7 October 2014
All my Promarkers and Flexmarkers fit well in this case. The flap is a little difficult to get the Velcro to meet but if you wiggle it you can make it fit ok. Only problem is my marker collection is growing so I will have to buy another one!!
on 7 July 2015
Exactly what I was looking for. Organised my pens as soon as it arrived and have used it every day since. Good quality and excellent delivery time. Thank you.