Top positive review
2 people found this helpful
on 3 December 2015
This isn't some cheap low quality knock off, there high quality performances on every disk. All of them are by well known musicians. I don't normally recommend this type of box sets. I find I get overloaded by the sheer quantity of music, especially if I don't know the works. However, I've already got 90% of his works, but the remaining 10% would have cost as much as this box set!
Buy it because you already love Mahler and want completeness and different interpretations. If you don't know Mahler well I'd still recommend it but please don't play them all back to back. Take your time listening.