on 30 June 2010
I'm a relative Dubstep noob and after reading the tracklist of this it sounded like a great way to get hold of some songs I'd already heard and liked, along with a good variety of other tracks. However I wasn't prepared for it being mixed (badly), though I suppose I should have been.

My main problem is with how some of the tracks I really liked have been changed - the Burial remix of Where is home is the worst offender. It's tempo has been increased by a huge amount, totally ruining the feel of the song just so that it can be mixed with the previous song. And the mix wasn't anything special, just a slow fade in before cutting to it completely. There are much better ways of mixing to a completely different tempo of music - even if you just let the previous song play out completely.

Overall I felt the mixing didn't do anything for this album, just turns it into a bit of a samey mess where you don't really appreciate each song. I've barely even noticed some of the songs that I've heard are great like Anti War Dub. To anyone else interested in Dubstep I'd advise you to do what I'll continue doing and listen to dubstep tag radio on Last.fm - totally legal and totally free.
on 7 May 2010
Its just a copy of addicted to bass 2010 with a few variations, if you've got addicted to bass 2010 then don't rush out and get this. Another wasteful MOS album
on 21 June 2010
Good music, however is'nt as brutal as i would want if your really into good dubstep.
on 28 November 2011
Reading the list of tracks I was initially quite looking forward to listening to this double CD, but unfortunately this CD has turned out almost identical to every other Ministry of Sound CD out there. Very mainstream, loads of cheesy vocals and samples, short choppy mixes and a lot of the music sounds closer to dance/trance than proper dubstep. Hate is a strong word, but needless to say I'm pretty disappointed.
on 7 May 2012
The songs "spongebob" by coki (great song),"anti-war dub" by digital mystikz (even better) and "changes" by mala (not great,but still ok) were in the mix (which was awfully done) but not on their own. Does anyone else have this problem or is this a technical thing? ( I know that the tracks aren't listed on the site , but still)
on 31 January 2011
I didn't enjoy the cd, all of the tracks were mixed together and the tempo of all of them had been made the same or similar which was a lot slower and as a result made listening to it very dull and 'samey'.

Aside from not enjoying the cd, I had payed for first class delivery (2-3 days). It took over a week to arrive.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 29 April 2013
DAMN. I never knew an album with such good and top quality tunez on it. Thanks to the people at ministry of sound
I would reccomend this album to all you dubstep fans out there. And also thanks to Amazon for their great prices on Cd. Thanks 😊
on 30 September 2011
An awesome gift for a friend who loves dubstep and has just bought a car. Now she can rock out in style whilst driving to work, and I get to enjoy it too!
on 8 January 2013
Bought this along with volume one after discovering this style recently. Love, love, love it!! Would definitely recommend this to anyone.
on 9 May 2010
I will agree its similar to Addicted to Bass, but all recurring dubstep mixes are different, plus being all dubstep there are massive mixes on here worth getting

Wish amazon would actually put a track list up and a decent res image...