on 20 July 2010
I bought this for my 3 year old daughter as she loves to water the garden but the usual size watering can is far too big..
I thought this would be a good child sized option - (I wanted plastic as I figured the metal ones based on the reviews I had seen would likely rust if left out & chances are in our house it would!)
This arrrived very quickly but it is tiny!...about as small (if not smaller) as my house plant watering can. VERY DISAPPOINTING - I wouldn't recommend unless it is just for "role play" and not actual use.
on 30 November 2014
When other reviewers said small I just assumed they meant the usual small ones you see for toddlers but they are actually smaller than these by but perfect for the bath. I received a pink one which my son loves.
on 24 October 2010
My 1yr old really enjoys playing with this in the bath, it is small but just right for tiny hands!
on 17 August 2015
This is a great addition to bath time in our house.
on 17 August 2015
Perfect my grand daughter loves it
on 12 November 2013
Wanted a small toy watering can for my 20-month old daughter as she'd played with a friend's toy and loved it. Saw a few sellers on Amazon who all quoted "colour may vary" - but this was described as "3 colour options available, green, pink and purple". I thought that this range would at least ensure I got something suitable for a girl even if it was a random colour from that choice. What turned up was royal blue. Not impressed.

The product itself whilst quite sweet is badly designed as the spout is above the level of the top of the main container, so when full the water pours out of the filler hole rather than the spout as it is tipped, until the critical point is reached. Not too much of an issue in the bath (though the pouring effect is spoiled) but be prepared for wet feet if your little one wants to water plants outside.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse