Customer reviews

Flavour Name: Meaty Steaklets|Size: 48 Pouches|Change
Price:£26.49+ £6.59 shipping

on 1 May 2014
32. pounds for what was once a max 15.00 pounds. Whoever changed the price needs to be fired I'm getting it from Iceland now 3.00 pounds per box making it 12.00. Sad to give it a 1 star rating because my cats love it, but at 32.00 pounds what do you expect?
on 2 November 2010
This kind of food is wolfed down by my cats and I was so pleased to find it on Amazon. It is excellent value for money - much cheaper than the supermarket. (My cats are very pleased!)
on 7 December 2010
Catt won't eat anything else now. Looks so good thinking of giving to my husband!
Much cheaper than in shops and delivered quick.
on 27 September 2011
Very pleased to be able to get a bargain for this cat food, as it is one of the more expensive, will be buying it again !!
on 16 October 2010
I have 4 rescue cats who eat me out of house and home. Despite their poor beginnings they are very fussy but they love this food. I have to buy in bulk because they eat so much so it was great to get this from Amazon at such a good price. Excellent!
on 20 February 2014
Having bought this pack previously, I re-ordered. All was well until opening the last box. I noticed that there was an odd smell from the outside of a satchet that I picked out of the box. The culprit was a burst satchet which had leaked in the box and on other satchets. Not keen to use the rest from the box as I'd rather not make my cat ill. This is my cat's favourite and hope it doesn't happen again.
on 21 June 2014
RIP OFF ! This cat food used to be sold by Amazon for a average of £12. Now they can be up to almost 3 times this price, just a pure a simple RIP OFF. These sellers are also using good reviews that were left when it was sold by Amazon for a much lower price, which is misleading. Much cheaper to buy from supermarket. I am personally considering stopping dealing through Amazon.
UPDATE. When I wrote this review, this cat food was available for £13.50 with free delivery. The price has now doubled and delivery is no longer free so all of my references to cost are no longer valid.

We have 6 cats and as any cat owner will know, they can be very fussy.
We tried lots of different cat foods and what we found was in many cases, they would eat it for a few weeks and then lose interest.
Fortunately, in our case, Felix Sensations Meaty Steaklets have stood the test of time (now over a year).

What I really like though is the price - it is much better than the supermarkets are offering. Just make sure your cats don't change their mind after a week before buying 48 pouches!
on 6 April 2012
Felix meaty sensations are a real gourmet food for my cat. The food looks really tasty and even smells good, you can tell straight away it is made with quality ingredients. There are four flavours, beef, lamb, chicken and duck. My cat absolutely loves this selection! He gets really excited when I'm opening the pouches and then dives straight into his dish eating with gusto! I love that the food comes in pouches, so it is always nice and fresh, and just enough to fill my cat up in one session so theres never any food left hanging around in his dish. I'm sure if he could recommend it to other cats he would!
on 14 July 2011
A great product at a very reasonable price. Kitti will only eat her Felix out of packs and not foils or tins so you can tell who's in charge in our house!Sofi is not so fussy but likes her Felix too.