Customer reviews

on 15 March 2012
never felt the need to record on a usb stick so cannot comment!
what i can comment on it the picture quality.
the picture quality is excellent. so far, not one person has walked in to the house and not commented on the great picture! the blacks are the only slight disappointment.. could be darker and like most led tv's, suffer from grading. the movement on screen is smooth and never juddery. sound quality isn't great.. we have added a sound bar which transforms the experience.
Nice amount of Smart apps ( iplayer , lovefilms etc.)
Looks.. looks great. slim and a good build, and very slim.

Overall the picture quality is fantastic, the sound quality average and the overall experience is very good.
highly recommended
on 31 October 2010
Good picture from freeview hd tuner. However, record to the a usb memory stick and you cannot play recording back on any other equipment, and that includes a computer.
When I record onto my sony dvd recorder / pvr, playback quality is poor with severe motion blur.
I have not tried connecting a usb hard drive yet but I suspect that anything I record to it will only play back on the Samsung UE40C6620 just like when I record onto my usb memory stick.
Another thing I do not like, the instruction manual states that if the main circuit board in this televison is ever replaced due to a fault, tv programs previously recorded onto usb memory stick/hard drive will no longer playback.
My verdict Major Handicaps.