on 2 July 2013
I didn't actually keep this kickboard as I had one bought for my little boy as a present. I returned it to "Surfdome" and they processed a refund straightaway - the whole process took just a matter of days. Very impressed so just wanted to comment on the speedy and excellent customer service! Thanks.
on 24 September 2013
This was purchased for my three and a half year old Grandson, who is just learning to swim,it is a good size for him, he play's with it as well as using it as a floating aid.
on 25 October 2013
Bought this for my 4 year old daughter, as I felt we were not progressing with the teaching lessons. I learnt with a kick board many years ago and I have found this product has helped my daughter move away from arm bands.
on 29 October 2014
Despite the age range on the product description being for older children we bought on of these for our 12 month old twins, they absolutely loved having it put under their tummy while we whoosed them around the swimming pool. It is a lovely, brightly coloured and sturdy float that we are clearly going to get loads of use out of. Often this type of float becomes dog eared quite quickly but this seems like it will last a long time.
on 25 March 2013
Received kickboard quickly! Bright and cheerful just what I wanted for my water shy little boy (4 yrs). Only used product once so far, but is very sturdy and just a nice size; I didn't want too big a board for him. Just before using the product he became more confident in the pool, but still loved using his cheery board, esp as his little friend had one and he didn't. Overall a good product, does what it says on the tin!
on 4 October 2013
Bought to help my 3 year old with his swimming and he's enjoyed using it in the water and it's a bright and colourful float. Well packaged and arrived in good time.
on 28 January 2014
This is a great little swimming aid. Its quite chunky and durable and realy helped with my son learning to kick and get his bum up when learning to swim.
on 23 December 2012
Great product our kids have loved using them, great for them to gain water confidence, small and light weight for easy transport.
on 6 May 2014
Kickboard is smaller than others I have seen. This makes it easy to carry, but it doesn't give quite so much support in pool.
on 14 June 2015
3 yr old daughter loves it, she has been using this as a swimming aid. However she keeps wanting to use it in the bath.