Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 6 March 2011
I've upgraded my gps from a 60c to the Oregon but my existing car mount wasn't compatible with the Oregon so I chose this as it can easily transferred from vehicle to vehicle which my old one couldn't as it was fixed.
This works a treat, I have it stuck to a dashboard disk though instead of the windscreen as I've found sometimes on sunny days with some suckers the sucker can loose its vacuum when the sun warms the glass up.
Would recommend.
on 25 June 2011
Was looking for something cheap so I can use openstreetmap routing in a rental car abroad, but the mount is actually quite good. The Oregon attaches very firmly and stays at the intended angle without any wobbling or shifting.
on 19 August 2013
The item is remarkable well made and using it for cross country driving purposes in very hot climate it holds very well on the windscreen