on 13 July 2017
I love it! I use it everywhere I go and won't break or wear out
on 27 February 2011
An awesome pair of robust and easy to use hand grips, the tension of these particular grips is quite high and I had to build myself up over a couple of days until I could repetedly contract and hold the grips for 10s but thats always a good thing knowing you'll get a lot of use from a product.

The overall feel of the grips is a high standard of workmanship and I'd be happy to buy again or recommend to a friend. In the short time I've had them I've experianced a noticable effect on my crushing-grip strength and were a great compliment to my forearm workout.
on 5 April 2011
These are much better than the York ones I bought recently as these ones don't make a sound! So you can sit watching telly whilst 'gripping' away!!
on 16 December 2011
I had a per of these a few years ago and was perfect. After losing them, I bought these. They are cheap but a good quality product.
The only thing I can say something bad is them is that they squeak after a while but a bit of WD-40 will solve that problem ;).
on 24 April 2013
These are perfect for toning and building forearms, with hardly any effort. Of course you need to squeeze them to failure, but you can just sit down and do it while watching TV.
on 11 September 2011
When I first bought this product I thought that it was good and it most did its job (because I had to do quite a few reps with it to fell any effect and I don't exercise that much), however after a while I realise that there are quite a few fault within this product some of them are:
.the foam restrict movement making it less effective
.the foam loses firmness over time (it gets very flat and your hand print is very prominent)
.it will start to squeak after a while and we40 won't work on it
on 18 April 2013
Works very well, the springs were a bit squeaky at first but a touch of WD40 does the job, make sure you don't get it on the sponge though.
on 13 January 2013
Good exercise equipment for the hands. Slightly noisy though if you use them in front of other people could annoy others easily!).
on 28 October 2013
The product is perfectly good quality, I just have two gripes:

- The foam handles can rotate around, and sometimes slip.

- I can fully squeeze them and hold without much effort at all, even after a lot of reps. I am not particularly strong *at all*, so I don't think most guys would find them tense enough.
on 17 September 2011
The grips are well made and nicely padded so they don't dig into your hands. I would suggest buying a stronger pair if you have any experience of weight/strength training as I found these grips way too easy to use.

However, for a beginner I would recommend these as they are cheap and may provide more of a challenge.