on 24 June 2017
I was swayed by the wooden saya and ordered the bokken whilst I was at sea. It was delivered while I was away and so I am not going to try to claim from the seller but the quality is very poor, the blade is uneven, pitted and rough. The saya is not secure with the blade rattling inside, and there is excess glue everywhere.

There are definitely better bokken on the market for the same price. Luckily for me, it is only to take away with me to train at sea, I would never take this to a dojo.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
4 people found this helpful
on 9 February 2017
Arrived in just over a day. Very pleased about that, but the product is not smoothed out enough. It's rough and I feel like I could get a few splinters. It looks nice though. Much bigger than I thought, but it should be fine fir practice. A bit over priced but I'm glad I brought it.
on 18 February 2017
Very nice for display or training
on 14 January 2017
Absolutely loved this product , can't wait to start training with it .
on 26 December 2015
It has a magnetic strip around the handle which pulls the Bokken into the scabbard making it feel like a magic sword.
on 20 May 2015
Not great
One person found this helpful
on 11 June 2016
Fun
on 5 November 2014
I love this wooden sword. I use it for morning exercise routines in summer. Love the craftsmen ship of both the sword and scabbard.
on 21 October 2015
Good item, but magnet that holds the bokken in place in the sheath has come off shortly after purchase.
on 5 August 2014
Bought for my son, well made and very sturdy. Great price too.