• Customer reviews

on 25 March 2017
I bought these because I knew oregano is very good for you and can help ward off bugs but I have failed to tolerate the liquid oregano oil so this is my answer. In tablet form which are easy to swallow, I find these work just as well as the oil and I can recommend them
on 13 June 2015
Being diagnosed with food intolerances one of which was yeast my nutritionist suggested these. I took them for 3 months with pro biotics - now back eating bread and yeast products without the side effects of rashes etc - so have to say something worked!!!
on 30 May 2016
It's clearing that yucky candida yeast from my system and my tummy is getting flatter...if you need it...you need it! Thank you Mother Nature and Biotics!
on 12 June 2016
Fantastic product. Highly recommend it .
on 23 April 2015
This is the best supplement I have taken in years. I had very bad diarrhoea for months due to a b. Hominis parasite i could not get rid of. A naturopath recommended the oil of oregano. I initially bought another brand and it made only a small difference. I had less cramping but still diarrhoea. When I ran out of the other brand, a friend recommended this one. I am so glad I tried it! 2 days after I started it, for the first time in 6 months, the diarrhoea was gone. I took 6 tablets a day for one month. I always have the ADP in my press now. I will try it for other things like cold and flus etc.
on 3 January 2014
Regarded as one of the best Anti-fungal herbs on the market it will tackle a whole host of Gut problems for you. Whether its Candida yeast or one of literally hundreds of other harmful bacteria, this will go a long way to solving your problems. However, for it to be at its most effective it needs to be taken in conjunction with a low carb, low sugar diet.
Its safe to use and doesn't have any side effects and "Biotics" is one of the best brands on the market.
on 10 September 2015
2nd time purchase off this seller. Highly recommended!
As for the product, I'm not sure yet. Told to take it to rid my gut of bad yeast/bacteria in the hope of helping with eczema!?
Anyway, main results seem to be that I have no bloated tummy.
Have to say, I've had a few colds threatening to be passed on from my 2yr old...which haven't surfaced.
I'm open minded still.....but can't fault seller and service!
on 19 May 2016
Fine
on 28 June 2015
Nothing against the product itself per se, but after being recommended these tablets by a nutritionalist to treat a yeast intolerance, I developed stomach aches several weeks after commencing therapy. Maybe the dose I was told was a little high.

Just note before you start taking these: oil of Oregano is a powerful natural antibiotic and whilst it probably did kill the yeast, it also destroyed my other natural gut flora (even though I took probiotics to compensate, 12 hours after taking these supplements). I stopped taking these and my stomach aches stopped.

Just use with caution. Otherwise, does what they say.
on 1 February 2017
brilliant stuff!
clearing up all sorts of unwanted pathogens, I hope. tried all sorts of other antimicrobials (some of them oregano based) but taking these three with each meal seems to stop UTIs (the most observable sign of a pathogen).
Does get a bit costly though.