on 8 June 2017
It's great, you wave it in the air, tap the table 3 times and mouth "Abra cadabra", the next thing you know you can see SSID's that you could never see before. I've also turned a frog into a gorgeous princess! It's a 5 from me.
on 16 June 2017
It fits perfectly my alpha AWUS036NHA, boosted reception, but haven`t noticed any extra networks around me being picked up
on 8 August 2016
works good with ALFA Network AWUS051NH V2 on kali linux. boosts signal well.
on 21 April 2016
cracking and genuine with a very fast delivery!
on 20 October 2014
Useful for omnidirectional wifi hacking!
on 20 June 2017
Working as expected.
on 29 April 2017
great product
on 15 November 2012
I purchased this larger aerial to go with the Alfa WUS036H. It's quite a beast - just over 11" long! Consequently it is also heavier than the original, (just under 7") and the base is not really capable of keeping it upright. I tried both aerials. but found very little difference between the two in terms of sensitivity and gain. Consequently I don't consider it a worthwhile replacement for the smaller, standard one.
on 26 September 2012
I understand why it needs to be long. But so off balance, I ended up using the shorter one.
Silly little suction cup fairly useless. Not even sure if it actually HAS boosted performance any noticeable amount, but at least fools my wife. (smile)

I'm sure there has to be better. I have 50mb fiber optic to my pc desktop. My wife has a new Sony laptop and uses it in room next door. Her download speed was varying 3 - 4mb download. Now 3.5 - 4.2 seems about optimum.
Oh well, wasn't too expensive and probably doing something.
Main crime, not substantial support.
on 24 July 2016
Replaced the stock antenna on my AWUS036NH connected to Alfa R36. Slightly better signal strength and decreased dBi 'loss' but not as good as I was hoping for. However it did pick up more wifi networks in the area so I'm hoping it will prove it's worth on caravan sites which was the main reason for buying it.