on 16 June 2017
It fits perfectly my alpha AWUS036NHA, boosted reception, but haven`t noticed any extra networks around me being picked up
on 14 October 2017
very good
on 21 November 2016
Considerably boosted my reception, well worth the money.
on 26 January 2018
great booster, handy for monitoring
on 27 September 2016
Returned this as it was faulty, so cannot say how good it was
on 17 November 2013
This has made such a difference to the wifi reception for our laptop. We are currently in a marina with an average signal at best. Our laptop could barely receive it and now has full bars on the signal indicator.
Downside for us, though not specific to the product, is that if the wireless aerial in the laptop fires up as well, the two interfere with each other and nothing is received. It only happens occasionally, despite disabling the internal adaptor.
on 27 November 2016
Worked well increasing the signal strength
on 10 September 2012
I bought this for use in France where I jump the wi-fi from neighbours.
We sometimes got 1 bar but rarely, I had low expectations for the unit but it was worth a try with my other option being an expensive dongle.
Crikey O'Reilly - It only blooming worked!!!
4-5 bar fast conection..
I'm impressed!!

Ed2000mW 2W 802.11 G / N High-Gain USB Wireless Long-Rang WiFi Network Adapter With Original Alfa Screw On Swivel 9dBi Rubber Antenna and Suction cup Window Mount dock
One person found this helpful
on 20 June 2017
Working as expected.
on 26 February 2014
Makes a big difference to the number of ssids you can see but the usable number isn't as high as you may expect. Remember that the rules are different in bolivia!
One person found this helpful