on 22 October 2013
Okay for a temporary case, it can come off and on quote easily and one issue is its like a magnet for grubby marks etc. it arrived in good time, well packaged, and did a reasonable job it now I have the griffen survivor case, much step her and durable.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 17 December 2012
This is just a perfect cover for my iPad and has proven few times that it can handle falls from a buttery fingered 4 year old. Really good and fits well.
on 12 February 2011
Great case. Gives good grip and shock protection.
Feels loose at first but is very secure.
Recommended.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 29 October 2011
Does exactly what it says on the tin,the only reason it does not score 5 stars it that with the cover on you cannot use either of the cameras.
44 Comments|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 12 March 2012
I purchased two cases to try out for my ipad. This is the one that I have been using ever since I received it. It has survived two drops of the ipad by my 3 year old from 2 feet off the ground...no scratches or dents. It does add a little bit of weight to the ipad, but I gladly sacrifice that for the protection. It also makes the ipad a little bit easier to grip and hold while watching movies. Overall, a protective case well worth the money.