VINE VOICEon 5 September 2017
Seems to work very well; I downloaded the instructions from Darlene Zimmerman's website, just to make sure I was using it in the correct way (although instructions do come on the back of pack, no information about quantities of fabric needed, etc|). A nice thick quality of acrylic which looks like it will stand a lot of use, worked well with Olfa rotary cutter and mat. I have also used the curved edges to cut my own shapes, independant of the double wedding ring pattern, if you like to experiment with new shapes, design your own quilts or use for improvised curved piecing, this is a good buy, apart from its obvious use. The only reason why I have given it four stars, is I found it slightly irritating that, as a left hander quilter, the instructions are only printed on the ruler for right handed people. Obviously I did learn to reverse everything and cut on the other side, making the printing upside down, but this doesn't happen with the standard Omnigrid rulers I use everyday, in fact you tend to forget being left handed as the instructions and lines are printed both ways. Only a tiny thing, and most quilters are probably right handed, but it might make me use it a little less than the other rulers I have in my collection. Came exceptionally quickly though (even to the Scottish highlands) and cannot fault the service provided by the seller.
on 6 May 2017
Haven't used it yet but it looks good. I am looking forward to using it and will let you know how it performs when I do
on 4 August 2017
Perfect have not finished quilt yet
on 9 April 2017
Very good product, a great help to quilters doing wedding rings.thanks babs_wills
on 15 June 2015
Great items all received quickly and far more cheaply from USA
on 13 February 2013
I watched a demo on create and craft and having never quilted before felt inspired to give it a go, i am an experienced machinist and thought am i going to be able to follow this having never quilted before and yes it is a lovely template and has gone together beautiful the price of this template was a lot cheaper than from create and craft.
on 15 July 2014
disappointed it does not contain the arch complete
on 2 November 2013
This looks like it is going to be really difficult but although it is very time consuming and a bit fiddly the instructions on yhe pack are very good and once you have done one and understand how it works its a great block to do.
on 1 May 2014
I wanted to make a quilt with this tool and it was a while before I could find the right template. It has proved to be very easy to use. Very good value for price.
on 2 September 2013
This tool has proven invaluable for construction of double wedding ring blocks. I would highly recommend this item to quilters

See one answered question