Size: Pack Of 1|Change

on 19 October 2013
I have searched for the perfect tea for me and this is it! It has a lovely refreshing taste and there is a lovely lingering after taste, instead with some teas when it tastes like I have drunk a pile of grass.

Definitely recommend!
on 7 September 2011
This tea is very refreshing with the tangy taste of lemongrass and the warmth of the ginger.I find it lifts me in the middle of the day and I would highly recommend it.
on 5 May 2016
I actually liked the taste of this, but I came out in an allergic rash and made me itchy for days. I assumed all the ingredients were natural.
on 21 May 2014
Very prompt delivery. The tea does exactly what it says on the packet. The tea tastes very pleasant and has a nice aroma.
on 13 August 2015
I really enjoyed the tea, they have no caffiene in the teabgs. Very Refreshing
on 20 September 2015
Lovely tea! Thanks
on 1 April 2016
Lovely blend.
on 17 August 2015
there is a hint of sweetener in this tea. I wanted a more zesty taste not a sweet end taste.