Customer reviews

Style: Plastic Fruit Bowl|Change

on 3 July 2015
I bought this as a present for my mum, she loves it! It's modern and a bit quirky. Made of perspex it has a lovely translucent quality
on 23 September 2014
I was actually quite disappointed with this product when I received it. Whilst I knew it was plastic, the pic would suggest that it was quite solid both in strength and colour. However when it arrived it is a 'see-through' plastic and quite flimsy. I intended sending it back however decided to keep it as it is a good colour match for me and the shape is nice. However, if I ask anyone they would place the value under £5 rather than the extortionate price of £23!!!
on 21 June 2014
looks very modern ,but I think it is a bit expensive for what it is ,,not very noticeable on a black surface
on 25 April 2013
Very stylish and functional accessory that keeps fruit well presented and fresh. Vivid colour which should match any kitchen theme but striking on a black table.
on 7 March 2016
This is a nice fruit bowl and looks good in my kitchen. I'm just not sure it's worth the price. It's plastic and seems quite flimsy. Not sure how much fruit it would hold and how long lasting it would be if you continually put a lot of fruit in it. All that said, it is unusual and I do like it. It's also bigger than I expected. Fast delivery.
on 3 January 2013
Bought as a gift for a friend. It looks stylish and best of all it held fruit which is the most important thing,although not massive in size it does the job intended.
on 24 November 2013
I bought this item to go with my kitchen. It's bigger then I thought it would be but it looks really funky in our kitchen. I like it a lot.
on 4 April 2015
Love this piece. Looks really cool on my table. When sunlight shines through the red glow is brilliant. Thank you.
on 27 April 2013
If you want a fruit bowl to hold fruit ,choose another.But to just sit there looking great but empty, this is the bowl!
on 10 March 2015
This looks great in my kitchen dose a good jog holding the fruit. Lots of my friends have admired its quirkiness.