on 15 December 2016
My Car is Gleaming... I love this product for such a small amount of wax it really stretches a long way. I used this product just before the Jap Show in the summer which when I had arrived I parked next to the brand new 2016 Honda Civic Type R in black same as mine, however mine is a 2004 Ep3. The Paint jobs looked identical, I was absolutely astonished. If I lost this product today I would definitely go out tomorrow to buy another. This Wax Rules. Also paint colour doesn't matter to much I have the purple one on a black car and did not give it a purple tint or anything like that. I know this may sound like a silly comment but some people think that may happen, but it honestly doesn't matter. I have used one coat and can still see water beading up nearly 6 months later and have around 2/3 of the pot left. I recommend this product to anyone.
on 30 April 2016
tiny pot. more of a tester. Should get 2 or 3 waxes out of it though.
on 1 May 2014
The DoDo bird may be extinct but the Purple Haze is alive and well and keeping my Dolphin Blue paintwork glossier than when new!
The 30ml is an ideal size to start off with and goes a lot further than you may think TRUST ME. Detailing is the future so get started now with these great 30ml pots and you won't be disappointed
on 20 November 2016
I love this wax applies very nicely.

I have a Daytona Grey Audi and used this after my full detail.

I brought this along with the orange crush to see if I could see any difference, I split the bonnet in 2 and done one half in Purple Haze and and the other half was Orange crush and I know that it sounds obvious but the purple haze looks superior on darker cars.

The wax applies easily and removes well as well.

The beading that this creates is very impressive, as can be seen in the pictures
review image review image review image
on 28 July 2015
Absolutely awesome wax! Has done my polo over 5 times now and still have not used half! The smoothness and shine are second to none! Bare in mind my polo is from 1993...
review image
on 15 August 2015
Used this on my phantom black Audi A8 to achieve a deep black shine. Don't forget to use polish prior to this and clay before that to get the best possible finish.
on 19 May 2015
Great transaction, thanks
The wax is good, but not especially so, on my Phantom Black metallic A5 coupe. One panel pot is enough to do the whole car! The wax goes on easy, and buffs off easy for a nice shine that is still beading rainwater well after two weeks. Most waxes will make the car look good, but this one seems to last. I will buy this product again.
on 28 May 2016
This was has done an exceptional job on the black paintwork. For the money I have found it unbeatable. Very easy to apply on with a pad and buffs off to a great shine with ease. Will be buying more.
on 31 January 2015
A brilliantly easy product to use. It also leaves a deep gloss look to your paintwork. Easy to apply and buff off. It takes about 10mins to cure, i would highly recommend. :)
on 4 September 2015