on 27 September 2017
Fantastic product. It can be used on darker coloured vehicles but is recommended for use on lighter coloured vehicles, such as white and silver.

The first thing that strikes you is how small the container is. You look at it and say to yourself, that's not going to very far. But the truth is it does. I'd guess, depending on the size of the vehicle, I could get 5 full body waxes on my 1 series BMW.

What I love about this wax is that it is easy to apply and does not stain darker areas. Some of the black panels on the car were smeared slightly during the waxing process and it just buffed straight off with no traces of it ever being there. And the way the paintwork just seemed to stand out after applying is just awesome.

I would definitely recommend this product.
on 19 June 2017
First time ive used a wax, as I previously just washed and occasionally polished. Having recently purchased a white car and reading up, I realised I needed to add a layer of protection which Polish does not.

This stuff was very easy to apply, and the end result incredible. Leaves a deep, wet look shine. Water beads and runs off lovely too, and car stays cleaner longer as wet mud/dirty water doesn't stick to it as easily.

Only negative is its hard to see where you have applied it, as its white. But if it was a dark colour it would sit in scratches and look awful, so unavoidable but just take care when applying that you get every patch.

So impressed I have bought some for my dad.
on 15 May 2017
When I saw the size of the tin I thought oh god I wasted my money, until that is, I started to use it, now I'm a convert. The shine on my old light blue Meriva Car is glass like, and I only had to give it a gentle buffing to get it to look like that too.
on 5 July 2017
I like the result of using this wax but the application is a faff. I expect i'll use a softer wax next time I need to buy one as this was hard to see where I had applied - and hard to apply in required quantities.
on 1 November 2017
Honestly, first time user of this kind of wax. 3 weeks later car is still shiny! Only done feont bonnet and back of the car (i30 silver) recommend 5*
on 16 November 2017
Best wax I have ever used. Brilliant shine on a white car, beads water real well and lasts for a long time before a re wax is required.
on 6 January 2018
Very good quality wax, excellent shine
on 10 August 2017
Higher quality finish and deeper shine than the bottles of waxes I've used for years. Fast and clean to apply with no mess. A small amount goes a very long way.
on 29 August 2017
What an outstanding top layer this stuff gives your Car
on 9 November 2017
A hard wax time consuming to apply but excellent shine and protection