on 2 March 2015
on 18 August 2011
Easy to fit
1.Isolate battery
2.Remove 4 grubscrews with allen key
3.Insert removal tools supplied and slide radio out.
4.Disconnect aerial and wiring plug and remove old unit.
5.Remove small screws from rear of metal frame and remove.
6.The new plastic fascia will now push in and snap in to place
7.Follow Instructions to fit your new radio
Connector block supplied with kit would not fit my old Sony but did fit my old JVC
Instructions to fit not supplied with kit
on 5 January 2012
The fascia adapter fits really well and the colour matches really good. The cables didn't work for keeping the radio on without the ignition but I'm not too bothered by that. The pins to remove the old radio works perfectly, same with the connection adapter for the aerial.
on 13 December 2010
I ordered this for my corsa. Changing the tape deck standard stereo to a Sony CDX GT35u (or something like that). Upon first opening I got all that was stated and was under the assumption that this was all that was needed. However when i went to place the keys into the removal holes they would not go in. So after trying to force them in I discovered within the holes were "grub screws" after removing these (using a small screwdriver) the job was fairly simple. Just had to remove standard cage and use the cage that came with the new stereo. The actual colour and feel was not bad and you couldn't really tell that it was an aftermarket fascia adaptor. Especially considering Halfords wanted more than double for the same items within this pack!
P.s the ISO lead adapter was not necessary for my car but a useful spare nonetheless.

Hope this helped.
on 4 October 2011
Was very pleased that item arrived quickly and was exactly the same as the kit i'd seen in Halfords at about 3 times the cost.
Is almost perfect and i would happily recommend it for a diy stereo installation. I have only 2 gripes and they are as follows:

The fascia part itself has a clip at the top-centre which seems superfluous, there is no space for it to clip into on my Corsa (02 plate) so it pushes the middle down slightly, in the end i snapped it off as it wasn't doing anything useful! However the fascia is a very good visual match with the existing dash and does look like it belongs.

The complete lack of instructions did slow the process down and i was grateful for the instructions posted by 'toby' in his review, which i have added my findings to:
1.Isolate battery.
2.Remove 4 grubscrews with allen key (not provided and an odd size, had to improvise with a small flathead screwdriver!).
3.Insert removal tools supplied and slide radio out.
4.Remove screw, disengage antenna and ISO socket from rear of metal frame and remove frame (screw appears to be a torq screw, again had to improvise with a larger flathead).
5.You can now access antenna cable and ISO lead to attach the connector block from the kit as well as antenna convertor.
6.The new plastic fascia will now push in and snap in to place.
7.Follow manufacturer instructions to fit your new stereo.
8.Reconnect battery, test stereo and car electronics.
Connector block supplied with kit fit my new JVC unit.

Other than that, a great job!
on 15 June 2011
Very Quick delivery and all the essentials are here for DIY CD Player instalment in a Corsa! I saved £30 by doing it myself instead of giving it to Halfords, I'm not a very practical man but I installed my Sony GDX-GT35U in an Hour tops!

Already mentioned there a 'grub screws' that need to be taken out by small screw driver or in my case an allen key. Fascia slots straight in and highly recommended!
on 4 August 2011
All the parts needed to fit a new stereo into a Corsa. Very pleased. Very good value - Halfords offer exactly the same kit for twice the price!
on 24 July 2010
Ordered this product arrived very fast and was easy to fit in fact changing the system in my car was all done in less than 30mins.
I recomend this product and the company to anyone.
on 25 March 2013
After looking at Halfords prices i thought NO way am i paying there prices. Low & behold i come on to Amazon & find it a good £16.00 cheaper & for the same product.
Needless to say i bought from Amazon & i received it within 2 days of being dispatched.
Just be careful when fitting it as the clips are a little flimsy so don't go being heavy handedness !
Well packaged & quick delivery.
Thank You.
on 18 February 2014
I have a vauxhall corsa c 2002
It didnt work, what more should I say but it was a waste of money.