Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change

Excellent comedy from the 'black and white days.
What a cast as well. Innocent fun that no-one could possibly take offence at.
Brilliant fun for the whole family.
on 3 June 2011
Really enjoyed watching these classics again but I'm old enough to remember the first version of the Plank (and still have it on VHS)and prefer the old one.Also,my copy has slight 'blurring'of picture on the 'It's Your Move' film.Perhaps that's the best copy they could make.Nevertheless,still very good nostalgic DVD.
on 27 November 2013
I always like Sykes in my youth.i have only seen first 4 of the films on the DVD so far,after the1st film which is more serious,the others is tipical Sykes hilarious.
on 10 September 2016
Excellent - quick delivery - good product - recommend seller. This is a must buy for Eric Syke's fans and lovers of silent! comedy - will brighten up any dull day.
on 30 January 2013
Just as funny as I remembered!! A real favourite with the family when they visit, and even the teenage grandchildren are happy to indulge us, and watch it, too.
on 27 December 2012
Bought the original version of The Plank at the same time as this compilation. The films on here show Sykes at his best and all stand the test of time.
on 12 September 2013
This is a very entertaining DVD and I will recommend to others who like a good laughter. The DVD arrived in perfect condition and I'm very satisfied.
on 2 April 2013
i got this dvd for my husband as he hasnt seen these shorts films for along time,we sat and watched with the children and thought it was very funny
on 18 April 2012
have allways loved eric sykes comedy from when I was a child anything he does is brilliant this dvd is really good all round family entertainment
on 11 May 2015
after 15 year looking for these films I found them and still they surprised me how Mr syckes could makes those films i'have enjoyd all the shots