Customer reviews

Platform: Xbox 360|Edition: Standard Edition|Change

on 15 August 2014
It is a very good Sims game. It is a real time sink though. Very enjoyable. There are a lot of adjustable settings to tailor your experience. It works well for a console, surprisingly. There are a few things I had to resort to looking up on the internet to find out how they worked, such as landscaping and where certain items I wanted to purchase where in the menus. I am still on my first SIm, and have worked out how to make Ambrosia, which means my Sim is practically immortal now!
on 6 April 2017
In good condition, but not a lot of good when there is no booklet inside to tell you what to do or how to use control! Apart from that item very well looked after, would definitely buy second hand again.....but with instruction booklet!!
on 26 July 2017
Great game I never get tired of as it is open-ended...I love building and decorating houses in this game!!!
on 4 June 2017
Bought as a birthday gift. Little dispointed that the product received was actually Xbox classics where standard is advertised but game still works.
on 17 April 2017
Brought this for my step daughter towards her christmas stocking and she loves it!
on 14 August 2017
It just didn't capture my imagination and seemed too much of a chore. I was a SIMs 1 nut, and I was not quite as in to SIMS 2
on 28 February 2016
My nine year old daughter is slightly obsessed with this game, she loves creating her own little world full of people and helping them grow and survive.
on 17 June 2017
The children love playing this.
on 15 March 2017
Granddaughter loves it .
on 10 August 2017
Amazing!!
The shipping was quick and fast, cover and cd in tact once arrived. Everything I expected the game is very enjoyable and a great distraction to pass time. Nothing wrong with the deliver or the game. The order was perfect.