Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Arcade Fire Shop now Fitbit

Customer reviews

Style: Single|Change

on 7 March 2017
This is a fun item, and it helps to keep kids active indoors.
Once switched on, it glides along the floor easily (real wood, vinyl and tile), and doesn't mark furniture. We don't kick it. We use more of a firm 'punt' with the foot. It may well take more abuse, but we are happy to do what we've always done.
I'm not sure how long the batteries last, but we haven't changed them yet, and they went in at Xmas. It isn't used everyday.
If there is a negative, I would say it's the noise of the motor.
on 22 April 2017
We loved this for a day but then the side split and it broke. One very sad birthday boy and an equally sad mummy who was looking forward to this instead of read balls. It was noisier than I anticipated. Not a problem but I just hadn't realised it would be
on 13 March 2017
This was a good buy. It was s gift for a friends son they have enjoyed playing with it.
Would recommend.
on 25 December 2015
The item arrived promptly. It just about moves over smooth wooden floors and tiles - but not as effectively as I had hoped. My three year old niece played gently with it for about 15 minutes before it stopped working. I had fitted brand new alkaline batteries to it. I shall be seeking a refund.
on 19 April 2017
Works well, but my wee boy lost interest quickly cos it is very noisy
on 29 May 2017
Fun and well balanced. A little bit noisy.
To enjoy it most you better have a bit of space which often lack inhouse but a fun toy nontheless and quite reasonably priced
on 24 March 2017
Christmas present and recipient thinks great fun (especially in my house).
on 20 December 2015
It's just about OK. The batteries don't last long with the drain from the motor. My son took a couple of bites out of the bumper but it still works!
on 23 February 2017
Makes a big old racket, and novelty wore off in less than an hour.
on 29 March 2017
Need good batteries and it eats through them but when it's working they love it.