on 27 May 2017
Great Quality Cables for Screen recording (Audio and Video)
on 16 September 2017
I purchased this to connect a HDMI output to a projector. Only to find out that it does not work at all. Researched online to find out that these cables are useless as HDMI is a digital signal which cannot be converted simply. Waste of money.
on 30 August 2013
I bought this to split the video and audio signals from my iPad so I could put the video through my HD projector and audio through my Amplifier and speakers. The cable supplied neither audio or video to either. Apparently a powered converter is required which leaves the question, why would you buy this cable for anything?

Description needs to be more clear as the reviews show that lots of people have mistakenly bought this item like me.
on 30 August 2013
Well made cable at a reasonable price, delivered fast. Digiflex failed to deliver one of the cables I had ordered, but immediately solved the problem. Excellent service.
on 19 August 2010
As per an earlier review, I attempted to use this lead for my Swedx HD Ready TV and my Sky HD box - it failed miserably (and yes, my resolution settings were correct). Clearly not intended as a method of achieving an HD feed between an HD Ready TV and Sky HD. Quite what it is intended for is beyond me....
on 18 December 2015
This item might actually be classified as a con! and I fell for it - the way it is presented is misleading as it claims it can connect "COMPOSITE/av" DIRECTLY to HDMI - It didn't work, and of course it cannot work, Component or AV signal has nothing to do with HDMI signal, do connect the two a converter is necessary
Unfortunately I didn't not send it back
on 15 December 2016
Doesn't work, even with a powered splitter. I too thought this would work to put an HDMI signal into my DVR. Reading the reviews I recently thought that a powered HDMI splitter would solve it and have just bought one. The splitter puts out two HDMI sockets, so what cable does one use from one of those to the DVR? Answer not this one. I remember similar problems with a Scart cable which suggests that this is not HDMI to RGB but RGB to HDMI, but at that point I get lost.
on 2 February 2015
excellent
on 16 November 2015
Don't buy it
on 24 August 2012
Do NOT BUY THIS!!!!
It cannot work!!
It receives a digital signal (HDMI) and tries gives out an analogue signal (component) without a converter box (usually around £45) which is physically impossible.