Customer reviews

Citizen Women's Eco-Drive Riva Two-Tone Watch #EW1534-57D

on 20 June 2015
Really beautiful good quality watch as you would expect from citizen. Classically styled and feminine. Looks very classy and perfect for both evening and day wear - really pleased with it.
review image
on 31 January 2017
Bought as a Christmas present for my wife, she was absolutely delighted. It looks far more expensive than it actually is. I`m delighted too, as I will no longer have to pay extortionate sums of money to have the battery changed. Highly recommended.
on 10 January 2015
Bought this as a 50th present for my wife, neither of us were disappointed with it. The mother of pearl face has attracted positive comments from friends, it does make it stand out from other watches that normally have white or black faces. Unquestioned Citizen quality
on 30 August 2017
I treated myself to this watch, and love it
on 5 December 2016
A beautiful watch - just what I wanted. Had a link removed from the bracelet as it was a bit loose but rather that than it being too tight (I have large wrists) I love the Ecodrive. My mother inherited an earlier version from a friend and is still wearing it.
on 4 October 2014
perfect in everyway and so cheap!!
on 4 November 2016
Really pleased, I keep mine on the bedroom window sill when not in used and never had any problems with it not being charged enough even on the darkest of days. Bye bye batteries.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 24 February 2011
This was an excellent buy. It is attractive,robust and the hands glow in the dark.This last feature is very useful.
on 4 January 2015
love this watch just what I wanted.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 2 December 2015
Pleased with style nice looking watch - sadly had to wait longer than expected for delivery, otherwise very satisfied.