Learn more Download now Browse your favorite restaurants Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Learn more

on 24 January 2014
I own most of the wii dance and exercise discs so I can I feel give a knowledgeable review on dance on broadway
Ok first of all if you want a good workout forget about this one, its actually more suitable for small children or unfit people that want to have a little fun,, and second..... the aviators arent the best and a lot of times the camera changes view during the dance routine making it hard to see the moves,as for the fame dance as someone had mentioned as being rigorous,, well I think it was just my shoulders that benefited (slightly) from this dance routine,, would I recommend this wii game?? No not really .but if you do decide to buy it go for a refurbished version of it as you can find them on amazon for a couple of pounds as I think you like me will probably be disappointed at it so dont spend to much money on it
VINE VOICETOP 500 REVIEWERon 22 July 2010
One day game producers will realise that there are a lot of people out there who are left handed and this game like most has no left hand option.
Most wii games go overboard with the level of instruction but this one gives a single not very helpful screen or even a learning / demo mode but throws you straight into the game.
In play it is a case of trying to replicate your chosen dancers movements by waving the wii controler about, the nunchuck is not required. If you are successful there is a display of GREAT, OK or a cross if you get the move wrong. There is the possibility to use 4 controllers if you have enough space in the room. On completion of a track you are presented with a percentage score, trying hard to dance and keep in time resulted in a score of 83%. A useful game if you want to learn the songs, there are on screen lyrics but found it not much fun.
on 13 July 2011
After playing on Just Dance 2 a little too much I fancied a change so bought this instead. It has a good choice of show songs, although there are a couple I was not familiar with which makes it quite hard to follow the routines for them. Each song has 4 dancers, so I expected 4 different dance routines to be available for each song, unfortunately there are only a couple of songs where the dancers do different routines to one another. Other than this slight downfall it is a fun game, and works in a very similar way to Just Dance. I can imagine that it's going to be a great success with my girlfriends on our next girly night in! It would be great for there to be an add on game with some extra songs as I think it will soon get overplayed!
on 2 May 2011
I bought this based on amazon reviews. It is ok but not as good as the reviews make out. It is harder to follow than just dance and you may not know all the songs, it is not as much fun as just dance either. but for those more serious about dance and want to learn routines to musicals it may be your thing - i feel this one is more of a workout than just dance and i will personally play it more than just dance but if you want something for fun, for parties and with songs you know and love then don't buy this one buy just dance.

I should have read the description more with the list of songs as I love musical films but i only know about 3-4 of the songs on this! Again I have both just dance and this one - and i choose to play this one to keep me fit. but it is no where near as much fun.
on 18 April 2018
Got this for daughter who has various dance games it is a bit slow and didnt really like the graphics..dont think it will be played again.
on 20 January 2014
I got this game for my sister as a birthday present and with some trepidation we tried it out. Neither of us are professional dancers and have both ended up in our thirties and pretty unfit. This game is so much fun, we laughed so much we cried trying out some of the routines - as a word of advice, stay away from the faster paced routines until you have built up some fitness (we almost ended up calling an ambulance through my asthma) but there is fun to be had throughout this game as long as you don't take it too seriously.
on 7 January 2013
This looks great but compared to other Wii dance games it's nowhere near as good which is such a shame. The songs are great but the dances can be hard to follow as camera angles move or are obscure and the dancers' movements are jolty. The same dance moves keep cropping up on each dance in a slightly different guise. Such a disappointment as I had high hopes. Not bad for a laugh with friends but not as good as the other Wii dance games.
VINE VOICETOP 500 REVIEWERon 18 May 2013
I was looking for something to exercise at home with, without it being really boring.

I hate the gym and i love dancing and the theatre and so this seemed like the perfect combination.

Got it for less than 4 quid like new and it was in perfect condition.

Very happy, thankyou.
on 5 February 2011
If you're a dance fan and like to keep fit, this is for you. I practice this solo. I can see however, that you could have a lot of fun at a party with this, competing with each other as to who's got the best moves!

The dances are graded in difficulty and effort required, so you can choose an easier one to warm up or cool down. It gives you a good, fun workout.

There's a great choice of musicals and music to dance to. Would recommend.
VINE VOICEon 4 August 2010
I got this game as soon as it came out and tore the wrapper off as soon as it was delivered. Imagine this disappointment when I actually played the game though. I found it quite slow and a measly comparison to Just Dance and the other WII Dance games on the market.
If you have the other dance games, I would probably say don't waste your money, my copy has been played once and destined to stay in the bottom of the cupboard!