Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop now Shop now Shop Kindle

Colour: LETTERS|Change
Price:£5.40+ £1.99 shipping

on 16 October 2013
Very disappointed when I opened the box. So much packaging hiding a teeny tiny little letter rack inside! Its ok and it does hold a few letters but not at all what I was expecting. Suppose I should have read the description in more detail. Big lesson learnt.
on 9 February 2015
Such a beautiful design and looks great but far too small, about half the size I was expecting. But disappointed as it looks so nice but not fit for the purpose.
on 11 December 2015
Was smaller than I expected. I understand the sizes are on the post but the picture makes it appear much bigger and I was disappointed with the product.
on 13 December 2013
Far too small., not fit for purpose. Very disappointed scent itvstraight back. Ordered another bigger one from Amazon. Happy with new item.
on 2 June 2013
Very happy with my purchase, arrived very promptly and compliments the retro style kitchen in our new home. Would recommend this sight to others and use again.
on 24 June 2014
This item is for a present. Slightly disappointed with the quality considering the price, should have been cheaper. It is okay but cannot say more than that.
on 31 December 2014
Not too impressed, very very small and could hardly fit a letter in! Bought for a gift and was slight embarrassing to give!
on 1 October 2015
Found this a disappointment, overpriced I think for the quality, as it looks much bigger in the foto than it actually is!
on 8 March 2016
NOT VALUE FOR MONEY/PROBABLY HOLDS ABOUT HALF A DOZEN LETTERS.WENT STRAIGHT INTO RECYCLE BIN.SUITABLE FOR A DOLLS HOUSE.
on 4 April 2014
Not overly impressed I'm afraid, quite flimsy construction. Does the job but I'd have preferred it to be a bit sturdier.