on 2 November 2013
I bought Olympus SZ 31 MR camera that charges from PC with a USB cable , but it takes ages for the battery to charge and even after several hours it never fully charges. The battery itself does not hold strong enough charge and runs out very quickly. This charger solves the problem, charges battery to maximum within minutes .Sadly it does not come with the camera and although it does not cost much , one has to buy it separately. I will recommend it .
on 9 September 2014
It didn't work for my camera. Don't know whether this was down to a faulty product or not. Sadly we didn't discover this until we were away on holiday.

In fairness to the seller they did offer a refund and gave me a freepost return address, but in the meantime I managed to lose it.
on 20 July 2014
Thought this was something spacial for my camera and usb cable but it is not. Unless I am wrong its like any usb plug adaptor, was not specifically foy the olympus. Its still in its box and would have gone back but arrived on day before holiday. Think poetic licence was used in descriptions.
on 9 May 2014
Lost my charger for my camera got this one as it was a good price.Good service arrived when it said it would, arrived in good contition. Works well .
on 23 May 2014
I needed a new one having hving lost my original one.It works. Unable to make any more comments on this topic
on 14 August 2014
Perfect item sorely needed. Amazing delivery time. First class.
on 7 November 2014
Only a Euro plug in the box so this will do nicely'
on 16 December 2015
great item,easy storage well pleased
on 10 September 2014
good value item received in time
on 2 April 2016
fast delivery great lead cheers