on 26 August 2017
Good quality, looks very nice
on 27 April 2013
I am pleasantly surprised at the good quality because it's cheaper than many of the others.

good looking, simple and robust.

Update - So many friends admired it I've just bought 4 more as gifts.
on 11 March 2014
Does what it's supposed to. Base is quite large, so you need almost an A3-sized bit of space to put it (I put it on top of our microwave), but it's fairly sturdy, and can accommodate even fairly large, thick cookery books, e.g. Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall's Veg book.
on 30 November 2012
Since there are no customer reviews for this stand, I will say how glad I was to find it on Amazon. My daughter has had one of these stands for some time, it is almost always in use and I have envied it. It was given to her by a friend and she told me it was one of the best presents she had ever had.
on 26 April 2013
I use it as a music stand, recipe stand book and stand for reading while sitting at a table which keeps my dodgy back upright.
Adjustable slope. Only downside is that being wooden it is a bit heavier than other stands but it does cope well with heavy books so you can't have everything.
on 6 December 2013
The product was bought as gift alongside a recipe book The recipient is very pleased with it stating that is very sturdy and stable and a useful addition to the kitchen. Every home cook should have one
on 25 December 2013
Received this as a gift from my wish list. Unfortunately it arrived with the base part upside down so it wouldnt stand and after this was unscrewed and turned I realised rather disappointingly that it also does not fold completely flat for storage. I have a small kitchen so had hoped this could hang on the wall when not in use. Like another reviewer has suggested you need to have quite a bit of space free to have it open on the worktop. On the plus side though it does hold even my large cook books firmly and securely so I will use it but if I had seen it first in real life I would not have added it to my wish list.
on 8 January 2014
As described, good size for larger books, nicely finished and seems quite sturdy, would recommend to buy this as against slightly cheaper types.
on 24 January 2014
Good quality, nice design, well made, study, perfect as a gift and i even bought one for myself just for read story book to my son :)
on 11 November 2014
Love this, great for thick or thin books and a good angle when using